Bonafide Certificate is Resident Certificate of State. This Certificate requires in different departments of state like the Education Department, Court, Employment Dept, etc. Rajasthan State Govt launches a new portal where the candidate can apply for Bonafide Certificate Online. Now, Candidate doesn’t need to visit the department personally.
Rajasthan Bonafide Certificate Online Apply
To apply for Bonafide Certificate, please follow below mention procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Govt: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to log in into portal with your login details.
- If you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register on SSO Rajasthan.
- Click on “E-Mitra” link on the Dashboard page.
- It will take you the “E-Mitra” Portal.
- Now, Click on services.
- Select “Application form for “Bonafide Certificate”.
- It will open the “Bonafide Certificate” form.
- Now Enter your Complete details there and Click on Save Button.
- After Saving information, Now Click on Forward Payment button.
- It will take you to the Payment Page.
- Make Payment of Rs. 40 for “Rajasthan Bonafide Certificate”.
- After making payment successfully, you will get an application number for ” Bonafide Certificate”.
- Confirming all your details, Rajasthan Govt Department issues you “Rajasthan Bonafide Certificate”.
Rajasthan Bonafide Certificate Offline Apply
To Get Bonafide Certificate offline, you have to visit Tahsil of your district. Fill Form for Certificate and submit it into Tahsil with the application fee. After that, Tahsildar will issue you a new Bonafide Certificate to you.