Bonafide Certificate is Resident Certificate of Rajasthan State. This Certificate requires in different departments of state like the Education Department, Court, Employment Dept, etc. Rajasthan State Govt launches a new portal where the candidate can apply for Bonafide Certificate Online. Now, the candidate doesn’t need to visit the department personally and doesn’t need to stand in a long queue to apply online for the certificate.
How to Apply Online for Bonafide Certificate in Rajasthan?
To apply for Resident Certificate, please follow below mention procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Govt: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to log in to the portal with your login details.
- If you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register on SSO Rajasthan.
- Now, you have to click on the “E-Mitra” link on the Dashboard page.
- It will take you the “E-Mitra” Portal.
- Now, you have to click on services.
- You have to select the “Application form for “Bonafide Certificate”.
- It takes you to the “Bonafide Certificate” form.
- Now, Enter your Complete details there and Click on Save Button.
- After Saving information, Now Click on the Forward Payment button.
- Now, It takes you to the Payment Page.
- You have to make Payment of Rs. 40 for “Rajasthan Resident Certificate”.
- After making the payment successfully, you receive an application number for the ” Bonafide Certificate”.
- The Rajasthan Government department will confirm all your details.
- Finally, You receive the “Rajasthan Resident Certificate” from the department.
How to Apply Offline for Resident Certificate?
To Get a Resident Certificate offline, you have to visit Tahsil of your district. Fill Form for Certificate and submit it into Tahsil with the application fee. The Tahsildar will issue you a new Bonafide Certificate to you.