Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana is a new scheme of the Rajasthan Government. This scheme is to give a Scooty to a female student of backward class. The program is only for those who take admission to the graduate course. Students have to apply online to get Scooty in Scooty Yojana. Read the full post carefully to know about online apply for Scooty Yojana.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Benefits
This Scooty scheme will help a lot of female students. Right now, female students have to face a lot of problems visiting a college. Public transport is not much safe for female students. Rajasthan Government wants to help these female students. Here are the benefits of Scooty Yojana:
- This scheme is only for Backward Class category Students only.
- There are only 5 other categories like Gujar, Gadiya, Raika, etc. that can apply.
- Only those students can apply who is has passed the 12th class.
- Students who take admission to Graduation can apply for the scheme.
- The government provides one-year insurance for Scooty
- 2 Liters petrol also provides one time.
- The students will receive encouragement amount.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Eligibility
If you want to get Scooty from this yojana, then you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Only Backward class students can apply for this scheme.
- The Student’s family income is less than 2 lakh can apply for the scheme.
- Unmarried or Widow students can get the benefit from the scheme.
- 12th pass or Graduate first year student can apply for this scheme.
- Rajasthan resident can apply for this scheme.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Apply
If you want to get register for Rajasthan Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of scholarship Rajasthan.
- Then, you need to click on the “online scholarship” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, click on the “Register” option.
- It takes you to the SSO Rajasthan Page.
- Now, log in on SSO Portal with your login credentials.
- Then, it takes you to SSO Rajasthan Portal Dashboard.
- Now, click on the Scholarship menu.
- After that, it shows you a list of scholarships available.
- Then, select the “Scooty Yojana” scheme.
- It takes you to the Scooty Yojana Application Form.
- Now, enter all the required information in the application form.
- After that, upload all the necessary documents and then click on the submit option.
- Now, you have successfully applied to Rajasthan Scooty Yojana.
- After some days, you get the approval of your Scooty from the Rajasthan Government.
Other Government Schemes: