Rajasthan E Sakhi Yojana is to provide technical awareness to the Rajasthan citizen. Department of information technology has started its work by creating an action plan for this yojana. Women will get free training so that they can get the advantages of different electronic services in both rural and urban areas. Are you thinking of applying for e Sakhi Yojana? In this article, you will get every update about e Sakhi yojana.
The girl who has completed their intermediate or higher education, interested in e Sakhi yojana as well as familiar with a smartphone, will be selected. Gram panchayat Samiti level selects Five women, and each ward chooses ten women. The age limit for e Sakhi yojana is 20 to 35 years.
Table of Contents
E Sakhi scheme Rajasthan
This yojana helps to promote literacy in information technology as well as the digital communication department. The main objective of this yojana is to provide digital knowledge to the women of both rural and urban areas.
Women who want to get registered under is yojana; then, we can apply by downloading e Sakhi mobile app available in the Google play store. The applicants need to show their SSO ID wild registration. The women who have basic knowledge of computers, as well as mobiles, can get the benefit of this e Sakhi yojana. Women will get a training kit after selecting in e Sakhi yojana.
|Rajasthan E Sakhi Scheme
|Type of Scheme
|Female IT Education Scheme
E Sakhi scheme Rajasthan benefit
Benefits of e Sakhi yojana are:
- More than 1 lakh women will get benefits under e Sakhi yojana.
- There are five women from rural areas and ten women from the city area for this scheme.
- Every citizen of the state will get information about the different digital services.
- E Sakhi women will get advanced training in the IT center.
- Women's selected under e Sakhi yojana need to train more than a hundred people of the village about different digital services.
E Sakhi Yojana Eligibility
If you want to join e Sakhi Yojana then you need to check the below eligibility criteria:
- The women who are interested in digital services will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The age limit is 20 to 35 years.
- Applicants must have the education qualification of an intermediate pass or higher education.
- The application must have basic knowledge of both computers and mobile so that they can take advantage of the Rajasthan e Sakhi Yojana.
- Valid email id of Applicant.
E Sakhi Yojana Course and Time Duration
Here are the course and Time duration of E Sakhi Yojana:
Course Details or Syllabus
- Bhamashah Yojana.
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana.
- e-Mitra Yojana.
- e-PDS (Public Distribution System) Yojana.
- Raj Sampark Portal.
Time Duration & Location
- Training duration for eSakhis shall be 14 hours/7 days (ideally 2 hours per day).
- Training will be conducted at nearest ITGKs (IT Gyan Kendras) of RKCL (Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Ltd.)
E Sakhi Yojana Online Apply
if you want to apply for E Sakhi Yojana, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Firstly, the women who have interested Rajasthan e Sakhi Yojana Rajasthan, she needs to go to the nearest block it or statistical office of the state.
- The women can also apply Rajasthan e Sakhi Yojana by downloading e Sakhi app on their mobile.
- It is compulsory to have SSO ID for the registration for the scheme.
- Lastly, you can apply with Bhamashah ID or Aadhaar Card or Facebook ID or Gmail ID.
- Finally, if any women do not have their SSO ID, they can apply by going on the official portal of state government.
Other Government Schemes: