Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Form is an ambitious plan for the girl’s student of Rajasthan. This scheme helps to promote the girl’s education in which the government organized an award distribution ceremony on the occasion of Basant Panchami. This scheme began after the review of the discrimination of girls in the Rajasthan. The student who has scored more than 70% marks in class 10 will get the benefit of rupees 5000. This scheme has already increased the level of education of girls in the state. The student who will get admission in class 11 for further study will only get the benefit of this scheme. Last time, the government has to British the prices among the 4679 meritorious girls on Basant Panchami.
Gargi Puraskar Form 2020
This scheme will give the benefit to a large number of girls’ students in the Rajasthan. The student who belongs from small cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, etc. also takes the advantages of Gargi Puraskar form. It helps to increase the interest of girls towards education. The government organizes different programs under School to aware of the student about this scheme. There are two parts of the project that are:
- Firstly the student who has 75% marks in their 10th board will get the prize of 3000 rupees.
- The second part of the scheme is for the 12th standard. The girls who have scored 75% marks in their higher secondary will get the reward of Rs 5000.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar|
|Type of Scheme||Scholarship Scheme|
Gargi Puraskar Form yojana benefit
Below are the benefits of Gargi Puraskar form:
- It helps to promote girl’s education.
- Increase the interest of girls towards education.
- The scheme will get benefit only those girls who will get admission in class 11 after their 10th board.
- It also encourages the girls to continue their studies after 10th.
- Select girls will get the amount in the form of a cheque.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Form scheme eligibility
Eligibility for the Gargi Puraskar scheme are:
- The student must belong to the Rajasthan state.
- You need to score 75% or more than this in class 10.
- The beneficiary must have their school certificate
Document required for Gargi Puraskar form scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Two photograph
- Bank account details
Gargi Puraskar Form Scheme application
If you are searching for Gargi Puraskar form and want to register yourself for this scheme, then follow The below steps:
- Go to the official portal of the Department of Sanskrit.
- Now, click on the “Awards” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- You will get the Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Application form on your screen.
- Download the form and fill it carefully.
- Submit it with the Xerox of all the required documents to your nearest girls’ education foundation office.
Other Government Schemes: