Rajasthan Mool Niwas is one of the relevant document which is useful in both private as well as government sector work. Mool Niwas Form is your residential certificate where you live. It is proof that you belong to this state and from this place. Mool Nivas is required everywhere, i.e., from taking admission to the school to getting benefits for different government jobs. It will also need when you are going to apply for any government job. You can get rejection in government jobs if you do not have your domicile certificate. In this article, we will tell you all the details of Mool Niwas Form Yojana read it very carefully.
Rajasthan Mool Niwas Benefits
There are many benefits of Mool Niwas, and those are:
- You can get admission to your school only if you have a domicile certificate.
- You will need a resident certificate while feeling the scholarship form for your study.
- It is mandatory to have a domicile certificate for applying for the government job.
- You will also need your Mool Niwas Form to get the benefit of different government schemes.
Required Documents for Mool Niwas Form
You will need the following documents if you are going to apply for Mool Niwas Form:
- A Candidate must have a Voter identity card.
- A Candidate must have a Family register certificate.
- The Candidate must have an Aadhar card.
- A Candidate must have a Ration card.
- A Candidate must have a Birth certificate.
- The Candidate must have a Water bill or electricity bill
- A Candidate must have a Photograph.
Rajasthan Mool Niwas Application Form
You can get your domicile certificate by sitting in your home. The government of Rajasthan introduces an online process for the Rajasthan Mool Niwas Form to promote digital India. So, below are the easy steps for applying the Mool Niwas Form.
- First of all, you need to visit the nearest E-Mitra center.
- Take your all original documents with you.
- The E-Mitra will apply for "Mool Niwas Praman Patra" for you..
- He will fill the details like applicant name, father or husband's name, DOB, Mobile no. Aadhar card nom etc. in the form.
- After filling the form, upload the necessary documents on the website.
- Then, click on the final submit.
Rajasthan Mool Niwas form offline
You can Mool Niwas certificate offline also. If you wish to fill the offline form then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the tehsil office.
- Then, you need to take the Rajasthan Mool Niwas application form from the tehsil.
- Now, fill all the required sections of the form.
- Attach all the documents like Aadhar card, voter id card, electricity bill, etc. with the application form .
- After that, you have to submit the application form to the tehsil office.
- The Tehsildar verifies your application form with all photocopy of the documents.
- In a few days, you will get your Domicile certificate after verification of the documents.
Other Government Schemes: