Rajasthan Govt has launched Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana. This Scheme is for unemployed youth and SC/ST/OBC youth of Rajasthan State. This Yojana aim is to provide a loan from the bank on a minimum rate of interest. The Youth will get the benefit of 8% interest subsidy. Maximum limit of loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for Service and Trading activity and Rs. 25 lakhs for the manufacturing sector.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana Eligibility
The Candidate must fulfill the following Eligibility:
- A resident of Rajasthan State can apply for Scheme.
- Age can be from 18 years to 50 years.
- Family income cannot exceed 6 lakh per annum.
Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana Document Required
- Rajasthan Resident Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Account link with Aadhaar.
- Unemployment Exchange Registration.
Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana online Apply
Here are the steps to apply online for the scheme:
- An Applicant has to enter URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in in the internet browser to get registered on the portal.
- The applicant will get SSO Id and Password to login the portal.
- An applicant has to log in the portal using this Id and Password.
- After getting logged on in SSO portal, the applicant has to click the BRSY logo.
- An application form will open and the applicant has to fill the required details online.
- After filling all the necessary information, the form has to be submitted by the applicant online.
- Click here of Apply Online through SSO Portal.