Rajasthan Govt has an online portal to apply for a New Drug Licence. Previously, getting a new drug license is was hectic. The applicant has to go to so many departments to get NOC from them. After that, the applicant has to submit an application for a license. It was very time-consuming. Now, the Govt has made everything simpler. Now, you can apply online for Rajasthan New Drug Licence from your house.
What is the use of Drug Licence?
The Drug Licence plays an important role in the manufacturing or sales of any drug in Rajasthan. if you want to manufacture or sales of any drug in a state, then you have to apply for a drug license first. The state government has all control over drug manufacturing, sales, and supply. In Drug Licence, there are various types of licenses available like Allopathic drugs Licence, Homoeopathic drugs Licence, etc.
Rajasthan New Drug Licence Document Require
To apply for a new license, you have to get below mention documents:
- ID Proof e.g. Aadhaar Card of Applicant.
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
- Refrigerator Purchase Voucher.
- License Fee of Rs. 3000/-.
- Address Proof of applicant.
Read Also: SSO Rajasthan Single Sign-in SSO Login
Rajasthan New Drug Licence Online Apply
To apply online for new drug license, please follow below mention steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Govt: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to log in to the portal with your login details.
- If you haven't registered on the website then you have to register on SSO Rajasthan.
- It will take you to the Medical Department Portal.
- Now Click on New Application.
- It will open a popup for you.
- Click on your Licence Type for which you want to apply.
- Now, select "New Application".
- Enter your GST Number and Select Establishment Type.
- Now, enter Applicant Aadhaar Number, Pan Card, Mobile, Email, and photo.
- After that, enter the Seller Details and Shop Details.
- Now, enter refrigerator Details.
- Click on Save.
- It will take you to the payment page.
- Make a payment of Rs. 3000 online.
- Now, You have Successfully Applied for Rajasthan New Drug Licence.