Looking for New Drug Licence in Rajasthan? Rajasthan Govt has an online portal to apply for a New Drug Licence. Previously, getting a new drug license is was hectic. The applicant has to go so many departments to get NOC from them. After that, the applicant has to submit an application for a license. It was very time-consuming. Now, the Govt has made everything simpler. Now, you can apply online for Rajasthan New Drug Licence from your house.
Rajasthan New Drug Licence Document Require
To apply for a new license, you have to get below mention documents:
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant.
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
- Refrigerator Purchase Voucher.
- License Fee of Rs. 3000/-.
Rajasthan New Drug Licence Online Apply
To apply online for new drug license, please follow below mention steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Govt: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to log in into portal with your login details.
- If you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register on SSO Rajasthan.
- It will take you to the Medical Department Portal.
- Now Click on New Application.
- It will open a popup for you.
- Click on your Licence Type for which you want to apply.
- Now, select “New Application”.
- Enter your GST Number and Select Establishment Type.
- Now, enter Applicant Aadhaar Number, Pan Card, Mobile, Email, and photo.
- After that, enter the Seller Details and Shop Details.
- Now, enter refrigerator Details.
- Click on Save.
- It will take you to the payment page.
- Make a payment of Rs. 3000 online.
- Now, You have Successfully Applied for Rajasthan New Drug Licence.