Rajasthan Govt has launched Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana on March 2019. Yova Sambal Yojana is inaugurated by Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot. This scheme will provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of Rajasthan state. In Yova Sambal Yojana, candidate will get Rs. 4000 per month financial assistance till he/she will not get job. Before Rs. 3000 per month was given now it has been increased upto Rs 4000 per month.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Eligibility
- Candidate should be permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Candidate should from 21 to 30. ( 21 to 35 for disabled(divvang, SC,ST)
- Family annual income should be less than 3 lakh
- Only 2 members per family can apply for this scheme
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
To apply for scheme you have to follow following steps:
- Candidate have to visit official website http://employment.livelihoods.rajasgov.in/
- Now click on Job Seeker Registration link. It will take you to other website where you have to register yourself to create a single signon login for all Rajasthan schemes.
- Candidate have to fill their personal, financial, educational and other details.
- After this, candidates must attach the necessary papers with the documents, and click on the “Submit” button.
- It will trigger the site to generate a registration ID that will help the applicants to check the status accordingly.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Ashok Gehlot|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth of Rajasthan|
|Helpline number||1800-180-6127 , 0141-2373675, 2368850|