RTE MP is an online portal for taking admission to MP Private schools. The government starts RTE MP to educate the economically weaker section and reserved category. 25 percentage of the total seat is for the economically weaker section society as well as the reserved category of the community. In this article, we will share all the details like the eligibility registration process and other information on the RTE MP scheme.
RTE MP objective
The main objective of RTE MP is to provide free education to all the children who can't afford it. MP RTE works on the right to education act. It gives knowledge to every child between the age of 6 to 14 years of the state. It is compulsory to reserve the seat for e w s and reserved category to make the state-educated. Is the children will study, then only they can understand between right and wrong and can make our country stronger.
RTE MP Online Form
The candidate was searching for the MP RTE can get all the information Hindi short article. The student will get reserve seats as well as free education in nongovernment school. It is very compulsory to free education for those students who are unable to study because of money. So this scheme is beneficial for those students who do not have money for their studies.
Right to education (RTE)
The right to education is the act under constitutions of India in which entitlement to children to free and compulsory education act. It began in the year of 2009, and it comes under article 21A. It is mandatory to have education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years.
MP RTE Factors
- The right to free and compulsory education to all categories of societies.
- Every citizen of India can avail of the benefit of RTE.
- It will give free e and direct admission to the pre-primary class.
RTE MP Online Apply
If you want to get the benefit of MP RTE then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the website of the RTE Portal.
- You can also click the below link: MP State RTE Portal.
- Now, Click on the options "RTE free admission."
- Before filling the form, please read all the guidelines which are visible on the screen of your device.
- After reading the guidelines, click on the "online application form" option.
- Now, Fill all the essential details to complete the form and then click the "submit" option.
- Finally, you have applied for "RTE MP Online Apply".
RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Expected Schedule
|Start Date Of Application Form||30 April 2020|
|Last Date Of Application Form||29 May 2020|
|To download Application form print out & Verification form||30 April to 29 May 2020|
|Verification of documents from the nearest Public center||30 April to 29th May 2020|
|Application form Correction||30 April to 29 May 2020|
|To upload verified Document at the portal||1 May 2020 to 5 June 2020|
|Allotment of seats after the lottery draw||Up to 12 June 2020|
|Online Lottery Draw For Making Merit List||After 5 June 2020|
|Downloading allotment letter from portal to applicants||12 June to 20 June 2020|
|Reporting By Parents To Take Admission In Desired School||13 June to 25 June 2020|
|Entry In School||13 June to 30 June 2020|
Other Government schemes: