Haryana Govt has launched a new Online portal for Marriage Registration Certificate. This portal will help the newly wedded couple to register their marriage online in Haryana. Marriage Certificate is a must after Marriage Act, 2008. This certificate will use for many purposes like passport, changing the maiden name, etc. This Certificate is legal proof of marriage in Haryana.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate
You have to fulfill following conditions to get marriage certificate:
- Bride age of more than 18 years.
- Groom age of more than 21 years.
- bride and groom must have lived for at least one month in the district where marriage is to be registered.
Document Required for Marriage Registration Certificate
The following documents are required to submit while applying for certificate:
- Date of Birth Certificate of Bride and Groom.
- Residence proof of Bride and Groom.
- Marriage Invitation Card.
- 6 Joint photos of Bride and Bridegroom. If Registration is done after one year, then 7 photos are required
Marriage Registration Certificate Fee
The following fee has to pay for certificate:
- The application has to submit within 90 days from the Date of Marriage: Rs. 150/-.
- An application has to submit after 90 days but before 1 year from Date of Marriage: Rs. 350/-.
- if the Application has to submit after year, then you have to pay Rs. 300/-.
Saral Haryana Marriage Registration Certificate Online Apply
To apply online for Haryana Marriage Registration, Please follow the procedure mention below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Saral Haryana: saralharyana.gov.in.
- If you haven't Register on Saral Haryana then you have to register first. After that login with those logins details.
- it will take you to the Saral Haryana Dashboard page.
- Click on "Apply for Services".
- it will open a menu "View All Available Services".
- Now Search for Marriage Registration Certificate.
- Click on Link like " Marriage Registration".
- It will take you to the Marriage Registration Page.
- After that, you have to select District, Municipality, and Municipality Zone.
- Now, you have to enter your Marriage Details.
- After that, Enter Groom Details.
- Now, Enter Bride Details.
- Now, Enter Witness and Wedding Photo.
- After that, Enter Applicant Details and Payment Method.
- Enter Captcha Code and Click on Submit.
- Now you have successfully applied for Marriage Certificate on Saral Haryana.
Other Government Scheme: