SSA Telangana stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. SSA Telangana is to give education from primary class higher secondary. The scheme is for the development of the school and to provide the best education to the children. Education is the right of the child. It gives equal opportunity for learning to all the students of the Telangana. To know the details of SSA Telangana kindly read the full article.
SSA Telangana web portal
The department of school education has developed a new website to give all the updates related to education. The new site is SSA, where you will get the official notification of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. The website is sss.ap.nic.in. You can follow the official website of SSA Telangana, to get the updates of new education programs, school programs, teacher's modules, radio or TV programs, etc. It works on education as well as the development of the school.
SSA Telangana on girl's education
- Education helps to empower the girls.
- Self-defense training in all classes, i.e., from primary to higher secondary.
- The stipend is also for the girls of class 9 and 12.
Aims of SSA Telangana
- The primary objective of SSA to give relevant education to all the children with the age group of 6 years to 14 years.
- To make the children self-dependent.
- It gives a supplement to the student because SSA knows the importance of both education and childhood care.
- To bridging social gaps as well as gender gaps.
- Support and implement the right to education.
Significant features of SSA Telangana
- Holistic approach.
- School education for all the children from class 1 to 12.
- Give the best school education to the children.
- The first scheme for training for the children.
- Increase the funds of the school.
- The budget for education has increased.
- Many steps are taken to give a better education and to increase the quality of education.
Quality of education SSA Telangana
- Work on learning outcomes.
- Increase the capacity of the school and teachers.
- Key focus on qualitative education.
- Enhancing library for the students.
- Through digital learning, the student can learn things quickly so, govt. Focus on giving digital culture.
- The government has increased the digital technology in school under the scheme SAA Telangana.
- The digital portal DIKSHA is available for teachers.
- The digital education will increase the quality of the school.
Strengthening of school
- Increase the transport facility for all the children in class 1 to 8.
- Enhance the quality of infrastructure of the school
- Many provisions are there for Swachhta, i.e., to look the school clean.
- Focus on the girl's child education
- SSA Telangana also focus on the skill development of the students
- Physical education
- Sports equipment is made available in the school for children.
- SSA supports sports and the scheme "Khelo India."