SSO Rajasthan or Rajasthan Single Sign On is an online portal of Rajasthan Govt. With the help of SSO Rajasthan, a citizen of Rajasthan can apply for scheme online. Using SSO Rajasthan, You can apply on multiple department scheme with a single sign in. You don’t need to create a different User ID and password for each department website.
Uses of SSO Rajasthan or Rajasthan Single Sign On
Here are following the usage of SSO Rajasthan:
- SSO Rajasthan can use in Applying for Rajasthan Government jobs. it also helps you check the status of your application.
- Rajasthan Single Sign-On allows the user to pay Bills online like Electricity bill or Telephone bill etc.
- SSO Rajasthan can apply for many types of online schemes like e-friends, Aadhar card, scholarship, business registration, bombshell, weapon license, etc.
SSO Rajasthan or Rajasthan Single Sign On Eligiblity
- A Citizen of Rajasthan can register for SSO Rajasthan
- A Business register in Rajasthan can register for SSO Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Govt Employee can apply for SSO Rajasthan.
- The citizen must have Bhamashah, Aadhaar Card, Facebook or Gmail ID.
- Business must have Udhyog Aadhaar or Rajasthan Business Register (BRN).
- Govt Employee must have SIPF.
SSO Rajasthan Register Online
Here are the steps you have to follow for SSO Rajasthan Register:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SSO Rajasthan: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now Click on “Registration” Tab.
- Now Select from Citizen, Business or Employee.
- Like if you Select Citizen then Click on one of offered ID like Bhamashah, Aadhaar Card, Facebook or Gmail ID.
- if you selected “Aadhaar Card”, it will take you to aadhaar card page.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and click on Next.
- It will show you a popup.
- Select that checkbox and click on Send.
- You will get OTP on your register Mobile number.
- it will show your next page.
- Now enter Password, Confirm Password, Mobile or Email Address.
- Click on Register.
- Now you have successfully registered for SSO Rajasthan or Rajasthan Single Sign On.
Please ensure that Mobile No./ Email ID/ Bhamashah ID/ UID is unique in each SSOID i.e. Once a Mobile No./ Email ID/ Bhamashah ID/ UID is updated in SSO Profile, it cannot be used again in other SSOID (No Duplicates).