SSSM ID is a unique 9 digit number of Samagra Portal. This SSSM ID helps Madhya Pradesh Govt to give benefits of various schemes to its citizens. Madhya Pradesh Govt created a database of its Citizen for SSSM ID. This is especially for economically weaker sections, old age, widows and BPL families. if you want to create your SSSM ID then you have to visit Samagra Portal.
SSSM ID Benefits
if you have SSSM ID then you can have the following benefits:
- All non-income tax payer SC / ST families residing in the state are being given food items from their ration shops at low rates.
- SSSM ID provides Assistance to the eligible beneficiary in the stipulated time frame without any hindrance.
- avoid the fulfillment of formalities in order to get help.
- prepare the database of the beneficiaries, to benefit the scheme for which the beneficiary is eligible, based on the database.
- Reaching out to the underprivileged, destitute, handicapped and far-flung and disadvantaged beneficiaries.
- Verification of 100 percent beneficiaries and the doubling of schemes can easily avoid.
Document Require for SSSM ID Portal
the following document user has to submit while applying for SSSM ID:
- The beneficiary must have an Aadhaar Card.
- A beneficiary must have a Bank Account.
- The beneficiary must have a domicile Certificate.
- A beneficiary must have a mobile number.
How To Register for SSSM ID
if you want to register yourself for SSSM ID then you have to follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Samagra Portal: samagra.gov.in.
- Now Click on "परिवार को पंजीकृत करें" link.
- it will take you the next page.
- There is 4 section on the SSSM ID registration page.
- in the First Section, the beneficiary has to enter address detail. enter the district, local body, region, village, colony, house number, competition address, caste, region, etc.
- The second section contains the family head detail. enter the name, date of birth, gender, mobile, etc.
- in the third section, the beneficiary has to upload all required documents.
- The last section contains information about family members. enter family member details like name, dob, age, gender, etc.
- Now Enter the Captcha code and click on "Register Application" button.
- Now you have successfully applied for "Samagra ID".
Find SSSM ID
if you want to find your Samagra ID then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Samagra portal: samagra.gov.in.
- Now Click on "समग्र आई डी जानें" link.
- it will take you that next page.
- Ration card or eligibility slip has been pasted on your family's old ration card. You can know the overall ID by looking into it.
- if you do not have an eligibility slip, then you can see the information of all the families under your ration shop.
- if you are not able to find your Samagra ID then you have to visit Search SSSM ID link.
- Select your District, local body, Gender, and Name.
- Now enter captcha code and click on Search.
- it will search Family Samagra ID in the database.
Search SSSM Samagra Family ID
If you want to find the 9 digits Samagra ID of a family member then follows the below procedure:
- First go to the official website of Samagra portal: samagra.gov.in.
- Now Click on "Search Family Member " or " Add Family member ".
- Choose the district, local body, gender and first three digits of your name.
- Select Gram Panchayat or Area or Town and Ward Number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the search.
- You will see a list with all the provided details.
SSSM HelpLine Number
You click on Toll Free Helpline Number to get help from Samagra portal. if you want to send email then send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send a letter to Social Justice and Disability Welfare Department, 1250, Tulsi Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462003 or can call on 0755- 2558391.
Other Govt Schemes: