Udyog Aadhaar is an online Portal that helps small businesses. The Ministry of MSME creates this portal for simplifying procedures to start a business. The Udyog Aadhaar is to provide benefits under various Central or State Govt Schemes. To register on Udyog Aadhaar Portal, the user has to fill Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum. Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is a single-page form.
Udyog Aadhaar Online Apply
To apply for Udyog Aadhaar, you have to follow the below procedures:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Udyog Aadhaar: udyogaadhaar.gov.in.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number and Name of Entrepreneur.
- Click on Validate and Generate OTP.
- It will send you OTP on your mobile number which is registered on Aadhaar.
- Now, Enter that OTP and click on Validate.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Here you have filled your personal Details.
- Select Your Caste and Gender.
- Enter your Business Name and Pan Card.
- After that Enter Address of your Business.
- After that Enter your Offical Address.
- Now Enter your Mobile and Email.
- Enter Business Start Date and Bank Details.
- Now Enter NIC Digit and Investment.
- Now Click on Submit.
- It will generate an Application Number.
- This is your Udyog Aadhaar Number.