Udyog Aadhaar is an online Portal that helps small businesses. The Ministry of MSME creates this portal for simplifying procedures to start a business. This certificate provides benefits under various Central or State Govt Schemes. To register on Udyog Portal, the user has to fill Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum. Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is a single-page form.
This certificate is for MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises). An applicant or the authorized signatory who is not yet enrolled for Aadhaar shall have to apply for Aadhaar enrolment and in case he or she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of the Aadhaar Act such individual may visit any Aadhaar enrolment Centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Udyog Aadhaar Online Apply
To apply for Aadhaar, you have to follow the below procedures:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website: udyogaadhaar.gov.in.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number and Name of Entrepreneur.
- Click on Validate and Generate OTP.
- It will send you OTP on your mobile number which is registered on Aadhaar.
- Now, Enter that OTP and click on Validate.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Here you have filled your personal Details.
- Select Your Caste and Gender.
- Enter your Business Name and Pan Card.
- After that Enter Address of your Business.
- After that Enter your Offical Address.
- Now Enter your Mobile and Email.
- Enter Business Start Date and Bank Details.
- Now Enter NIC Digit and Investment.
- Now Click on Submit.
- It will generate an Application Number.
- Finally, you got your Udyog Aadhaar Number.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana, Online Apply, Chart, Rs. 3000 pm
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 3 Installment List 2019
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, PMMVY, Pregnancy Aid Yojana, Rs. 5000/-