Uttar Pradesh (UP) Govt launches Berojgari Bhatta scheme for thousands of UP students who don’t have jobs after completing their study. Purpose of UP Berojgari Bhatta is providing financial help to unemployment youth of UP. UP Govt will provide financial Support to unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme will give basic income to unemployed youth.
Uttar Pradesh govt has increased its budget to provide financial support to unemployed youth of UP. Now, MP Govt will give Rs. 1500/- per month to each unemployed youth of MP state. Rs. 1500/- will only be paid to those who have registered themselves on the official website of sewayojan.up.nic.in.
Eligibility for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
- The Applicant should have a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years.
- An Applicant should have passed 12th or Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Applicant should don’t have any income source.
- Applicant Family income should be less than 3 lakh.
Document Required for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
- Applicant should have Aadhaar Card.
- Resident proof of UP.
- Benefited certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Certificate of 12th or Graduate or Post Graduate.
Register Online UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
Here are the steps to register online for UP Berojgari Bhatta 2019 :
- First of all visit the official website of UP Govt: sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Now click on top right side " पंजीकरण".
- It will take you to register page of UP Berojgari Bhatta.
- Here you have to enter Your Name, Mobile, User ID, Password, and Email ID.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on Submit.
- It will show you a screen where you have to click on Send OTP.
- Now Enter that OTP.
- It will take you to the Dashboard page.
- Now you have to fill your personal details, Education Qualification, and other information.
- After filling above information, you have registered yourself for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019.
- You can take a print out of profile.
Other Uttar Pradesh Govt Schemes: