UP Govt has launched UP E-FIR Online or UP Online FIR. This scheme will allow people to register FIR without going into the police station. People have to visit UP Police official website to register FIR. This FIR will call UP E-FIR OR UP Online FIR Scheme.
This Scheme is first of its kind scheme in India. This scheme will help UP Police to fight against crime. The pilot project of UP Dial FIR scheme is already running in Ghaziabad from last 6 months. UP E-FIR scheme is started because UP is a very big state. Crime Rate is up in UP. Many people have faced many issues to register FIR in Police Station. So Now, UP E-FIR will help those people to register FIR easily online.
Register E-FIR Online UP - Uttar Pradesh Online FIR
To register E-FIR or Online FIR, follow these steps:
- First of all, visit the UP Police Official Website: uppolice.gov.in.
- Scroll down, Click on "E-FIR" button.
- It will take you to the new website.
- if you haven't registered on the portal then, first of all, register on the portal.
- Click on "New Citizen Login".
- it will open a popup form.
- Now, enter First Name, Gender, Email ID, Login ID or Mobile Number, Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on Submit.
- You have successfully registered for UP E-FIR.
- Now, Login with those Details.
- After login, you can see E-FIR Form in front on your screen.
- Select Type of complaints like Lost Child, theft, Cyber Crime, etc.
- Fill that form with your personal Details.
- Now, Fill other details of form and click on Submit.
- Finally, you have Successfully submitted UP E-FIR Online.