UP Jila Udyog Kendra Yojana is a loan scheme for the citizen of UP. If anyone wants to start their own business, then they can apply for this scheme. The government will provide financial support in the form of a loan for your business startup. Modi government has introduced many useful schemes for the citizen for the development of India. Many people did not receive the benefits of the projects. Sometimes the government does not get the information about these unreachable areas.
These things happen because of a selfish government employee, which makes people fool. When people go around the government office but did not receive any hope. So, it is necessary to know all the schemes and their benefit. In this article, we are going to share information related to Jila Udyog Kendra UP. So please read it with full of your attention.
Zila Udyog Kendra Loan Scheme
The central government has said some branches or institutions so that they can fulfill the needs of small villages in all the districts. The industry center works as a nodal agency for the Jila Udyog Kendra UP. The government organizes many program events workshops to promote entrepreneurship at the district level. The government encourages people to start a business under different programs. Low-income people face many difficulties before starting their business due to financial status. So the government has introduced this scheme to help those people who want to do their work or business.
|Scheme Name||UP Jila Udyog Kendra Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Loan Scheme|
Documents Required For Jila Udyog Kendra Scheme UP
The government provides information about the schemes to the people by organizing the different events and programs. They do this to encourage the people for their business. The government offers financial assistance for all enterprises; either it is micro small or medium. There are many center points in the district which organized various programs for this scheme. The documents that age required for Jila Udyog scheme are:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Xerox of PAN card
- New business details
- Papers of new business plan
UP Zila Udyog Kendra Scheme Eligibility
If you want to get financial support under the Jila Udyog Kendra loan scheme, then you need to check the eligibility criteria before applying the form. This scheme is beneficial for those who want to start their own business. Digital India has made all the loan process easy. Applicants only need to register themselves by going on the official portal of the Jila Udyog Kendra scheme. Eligibility is:
- The minimum age required 18 years.
- An applicant must have their minimum qualification is the 8th pass.
- The applicant of rural areas will get the benefits of Rs 20 Lakh and in urban areas of Rs 10 Lakh.
- An applicant does have applied for other schemes.
UP Jila Udyog Kendra Yojana Apply Online
If you want to apply for this scheme, then follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Udyog Aadhaar website.
- Now, you need you to enter your Aadhar card number and your name in the required section.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Then, Enter that OTP and click on the Validate button.
- After that, select the Organisation type and enter Pancard.
- Then, you need to enter business detail and your bank account details in the registration form.
- Lastly, you have to enter your business investment amount.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for "UP Jila Udyog Kendra Yojana".
Other Government Schemes: