UP scholarship 2019 is organized by the state government to give financial support to the UP student. There are various scheme comes under this scholarship scheme like pre-matric or post matric schemes. The scholarship form is available for all category students. Before applying for the scholarship, you have to know all the eligibility criteria for the UP scholarship. So in this article, we will discuss the application process eligibility criteria of UP scholarship 2019.
UP Pre Metric Scholarship 2019
Students from Class 6th to 10th have the opportunity to apply for Scholarship. The Candidate has to fill a form and upload all required documents. The scholarship will directly deposit into the candidate bank account. If you are a student of Class 6th to 10th then you can apply for UP Scholarship.
UP Post Metric Scholarship 2019
Under Post Metric Scholarship, students from class 11th to 12th can apply for the Scholarship. The Candidate has to fill a form and upload all required documents. The scholarship will directly deposit into the candidate bank account. If you are a student of Class 11th to 12th then you can apply for UP Scholarship.
UP scholarship eligibility criteria
If you are going to apply for the scholarship, then you need to qualify on eligibility criteria, and the eligibility criteria are:
- For UP SC or ST pre-matric UP Scholarship, SC, ST, general category students of Class 9 and 10 can apply for the scholarship. The annual income of the family cannot have more than INR 1 Lakh.
- For UP post-matric intermediate scholarship, Any category student of class 11 and 12 are eligible for the UP scholarship. For General Category, only Rs. 2 lakh family income and for SC or ST category, Rs. 2.5 Lakh Family income allowed.
- For UP post-matric scholarship, Any category student of graduation, post-graduation, and higher-level education can apply for the scholarship
Required document for UP Scholarship 2019
Students must have the following documents :
- Bank passbook of student
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Fee receipt of college
- Residential proof
- Student id proof
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
How to apply for UP scholarship 2019
if you are going to apply for the scholarship then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go on the official website of scholarship Portal.
- Click on the “student” option and then select the “registration” option.
- Click on the scheme for which you want to apply.
- Enter all the necessary details on the required sections.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Take out the printout of the registration page for future use.
Login for UP scholarship 2019
- Again you need to go the official website of scholarship Portal.
- If you are applying for the scholarship for the first time, then you have to click on “fresh login.”
- If you want to renew the scholarship plan, then click on “renewal login.”
- Don’t forget to read the instruction carefully and then click the “proceed” option.
Apply for UP Scholarship
- Now a form will be displayed on the screen of your device. You have to fill all the details of the application form.
- Now, click on “submit.”
- After filling the form, you have to upload all required documents.
- Upload only valuable documents, not expired documents.
- Before final submission rechecks your scholarship application form and then click on the “submit” option.
Other Govt Schemes: