The government of the Uttar Pradesh launches UPKVIB or Mukhya Mantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana. The main objective of UPKVIB is to employ in the rural areas of the state. It will help to provide loans to the unemployed youth for their business startup. The UPKVIB scheme will help to give the benefit of credit up to rupees 25 lakh. The Yogi government initiates this scheme for the promotion of self-employment. It will help to increase the employment ratio of the state.
If you are interested in the UPKVIB scheme, then you can apply by going on the official website that is www.upkvib.gov.in. The government has set some eligibility criteria to use for the project so so read this article to know the details of the UPKVIB scheme.
UPKVIB yojana scheme
The eligible candidate will get the benefit of loan up to 25 lakh rupees with the help of the UPKVIB scheme. Both private, as well as cooperative banks, act as a nodal agency of the government for this yojana. The Reserve Bank will approve the loan of India. The credit which you will get through UPKVIB yojana will transfer to your bank account.
Eligibility criteria for Mukhya Mantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana
- You have to fulfill some eligibility criteria to apply for the UPKVIB scheme, and those are:
- Only Uttar Pradesh resident can apply for this scheme.
- The youth age limit is 18 to 40 years.
- It is compulsory to have a qualification certificate to get the loan more than 15 lakh.
- The minimum qualification is 10th pass.
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhar card.
- Work experience documents will get more benefits to this scheme.
- SC/ST/OBC will get benefit more than 50%.
UPKVIB Yojana Online Apply
If you are going to apply for the Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar yojana then and you have to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Chief Minister Gram Udyog Rojgar Yojana.
- Now, you have to click on the “मुख्यमंत्री ग्रामोद्योग रोजगार योजना” link.
- Then, it takes you to the next page.
- Now, click on the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link.
- Now, you need to enter information like Aadhaar number, applicants’ number, mobile number, etc. in the required section of the form.
- Click on the register option.
- You will get what username and password in your email id after registration.
- Fill all the required details correctly in the form so that you can be safe from the rejection of the application form.
- Click on the final submit after uploading all the required documents.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for UPKVIB or Mukhya Mantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana.
Other Government Schemes: