UPSDM is a new skill development scheme of Uttar Pradesh state. Through this Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government employs the unemployment youth of economically weaker sections of society. The youth belonging to the minority caste, SC/ST, or backward class are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. Under this mission, the women or boys will get training in different fields like designing automotive fashion, etc., and then the government provides job according to their skills. To get the benefits of the scheme, read the full article to get all the information related to the scheme, like the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, age limits, etc.
The government provides training season for the unemployment student of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Through this training session, the students get training in different field like designing painting crafting tailoring, etc. All the people who come under SC/ST OBC minority can apply for this UPSDM scheme. The minimum age for applying for the scheme is 14 years and maximum 35 years. The beneficiary can apply for the application form through the UPSDM website.
Aim of UPSDM scheme 2019
The government of UP has launched the UPSDM 2019. The primary purpose of starting UPSDM Scheme is to give employment to all the youth of UP, comes under the economic weaker section. It helps to provide a better life, and it also empowers the youth. The government gives employment to 70% of youth in Uttar Pradesh by upgrading their skills. Government has set the 30% target for the women and remaining for the men.
Highlights of UPSDM 2019
- The candidate can choose their course according to their wish.
- The age must be in 14 to 35 years.
- Free training will provide to the economic weaker section people.
- There are no registration fees for the candidate.
- There is total no. of 283 institutes in 34 areas like fashion designing motor, training, tailoring, etc. comes UP Skill Development 2019.
Eligibility or documents required for UPSDM 2019
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Protected certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Registration number of unemployment allowance
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate
Station process for UPSDM 2019
If you want to get benefits of this UP Skill Development 2019 scheme, then you need to apply for this UPSDM Scheme so you can apply for the UPSDM form with the help of blue steps.
- First of all, The applicant needs to go on the official website of UP Skill Development.
- Click on the “candidate registration” option.
- Now, fill all the details registration form. The detail that required is Aadhar card number, mobile number, date of birth, address name, etc.
- After that, upload your Aadhaar Card Copy.
- Now, click on the submit option.
- After successful registration, you will get a password to login the account of UPSDM 2019.
- Now, click on the login option.
- After that, fill username and password and click on the login button.
- Now, the login has completed.
Other Government Schemes: