To support education, the finance minister of India has introduced the Vidya Lakshmi Loan portal scheme for the student. Knowledge helps in the development of any country as well as the personality of any person. Educated people can increase their standard of life. This scheme helps to get a phone for higher education. There are many private and public sectors banks are available to give loan under this scheme for the student.
Features of Vidhya Lakshmi Loan portal
This website helps to give information related to education loans as well as scholarship.
- The student can check the details of 96 types of education loan as well as 36 nationalized banks which are working for the Vidya Lakshmi education loan scheme.
- If a student needs loan for their higher education then and then need to fill a single form, namely common education loan application form.
- Vidya Lakshmi gives the facilities of application, tracking the status of the loan, etc.
- The application can also download their application form details from the dashboard of the portal.
- Vidya Lakshmi gives the facility for the application of loans in three different banks at the same time.
- Students can also compare the loan scheme for different banks.
- The candidate can also apply for the second loan under some terms and conditions.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Registration
Follow the blue registration process for the Vidya Lakshmi Loan portal:
- Firstly, you need to register on the Vidya Lakshmi Students Portal.
- Now, you have to click on the "Register" link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Then, you have to create the unique login ID and password for the Vidya Lakshmi Yojana.
- After that, you can check the confirmation mail in your mail id and then click the confirmation link.
- Then, you have to enter the captcha code and then submit an option.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for "Vidhya Lakshmi Portal".
Required documents for Loan
Application form of Vidhya Lakshmi Loan scheme
- Qualification certificate
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Bank account details
Vidya Lakshmi Searching For Loan
If you are going to search for the different loans in the Vidhya Lakshmi portal, then you need to search the following things:
- Firstly, you have to click on the "Search for Loan" link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Search the banks that can provide maximum loan amount your education.
- Select only those banks that take the lowest interest rate for the loans.
- The minimum margin for the repayment of the loan
- The loan schemes which provide more moratorium period
Vidya Lakshmi Loan application process
If you are going to apply for the Vidya Lakshmi portal, then follow the below steps:
- Go to the site of the Vidhya Lakshmi education loan scheme.
- Click on the “apply now” option, which you will get at the right corner of the display.
- Fill your details in the common education loan application form. CELAF form applies to all the associated banks.
- The student can check the loan status on the site.
- Candidate must have scan documents at the time of registration for the Vidya Lakshmi portal education loan.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Helpline
if you are facing any issue regarding a loan, then you can contact the office on following address and number:
Address: Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
Phone: (020) 2567 8300
Other Government Schemes: