West Bengal government has launched a portal for WB Emergency Pass COVID-19. The Emergency Pass Portal has given the option to apply online for this. This movement pass is for critical condition patients and government employees only. The whole world is fighting against COVID-19. Globally, coronavirus has infected 1,015,466 peoples, and 53,190 deaths are due to COVID-19. Around 212,229 recovered successfully, but 37,696 are still in Serious condition.
The USA has more than 2,45,000 cases out of which 6000 patients died. Italy and Spain are the most affected countries of COVID19. In Italy, more than 13915 death has been confirmed. In Spain, more than 1109 deaths have been confirmed. Mexico registers 1510 cases and 50 deaths. Israel’s health minister is found corona positive. We can say that more than 53000 worldwide death has been confirmed from Coronavirus.
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Emergency Pass COVID-19|
|Beneficiary||Medical Emergency Patient and Government Employee|
|Type of Scheme||Curfew Movement Pass Portal|
What is the West Bengal Emergency Pass COVID-19 Eligibility?
If you are looking for West Bengal Emergency Pass COVID-19, then you can only apply when you have fulfilled the following conditions of government:
- This Movement Pass is only for Emergency Condition only.
- If a person has some serious medical condition, then he or she can apply for a movement pass of COVID-19.
- The only person providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage, and shops can apply for the scheme.
- if you are a government employee and you are posted out of the city for COVID-19 duty, then you can apply for a WB Emergency Pass COVID-19.
The movement pass is going under a strict process with detailed scrutiny and verification of documents and movement reasons on the case.
How to Apply for the West Bengal Emergency Pass COVID-19?
if you have any medical emergency or you are a government employee, then you can apply for Lockdown ePass COVID-19. you have to follow the following procedure for that :
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the ePass Portal.
- Then, click on the “Click here to Apply” link.
- It takes you to the register page.
- Now, enter your name and mobile number and click on send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Then, enter that OTP and click on the Next button.
- Now, enter your user details and password and click on the signup button.
- After registering, you can log in to the portal.
- Now, it takes you to the “WB Emergency Pass COVID-19” application form.
- Then, fill your personal details like name, mobile, email, address, etc.
- Now, fill your vehicle details and purpose of movement.
- Then, upload your ID copy and supporting documents copy.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button and you will receive an Application ID on your mobile number.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for a “WB Emergency Pass COVID-19” online.
Other Government Schemes: