The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme to give financial support to the bride's family so that they did not view the daughter's marriage as the burden of the family. This scheme is very pure and helping the Indian people to look beyond the bad all thinking that the girl is the burden of the family. People treat the girl as the burden of the family because of the dowry system. It is the burden of every family that they need to give dowry to the inlaws of their daughter. The government has worked hard to reduce the dowry system, and now they are supporting financially on the occasion of their marriage.
Eligibility criteria of YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
There are few eligibility criteria for the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme. So check the below rules before filling the application form:
- It is compulsory to have a white ration card of the bride.
- The age of the bride should not less than 18 years.
- The age of the groom should not less than 21 years.
- This scheme is valid only for the first marriage of the bride.
- The widow can apply for this Yojana again.
- The bride must belong from Andhra Pradesh state and the groom must belong from Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Karnataka, or Chhattisgarh.
- The bride has to register them self Praja Sadhikara survey.
- If the bride and groom both have a permanent resident in Andhra Pradesh, then it is compulsory to register both in the Praja Sadhikara survey.
YSR Pelli kanuka Scheme benefit
The government provides financial help under this Yojana for the specific caste categories or economically backward category. The benefits are:
- The schedule caste and schedule tribes will get Rs 1 Lakh.
- Scheduled caste and scheduled Tribes inter-caste marriage will get rupees 1.25 lakh.
- The bride belongs from backward classes will get rupees 50,000.
- Backward classes with inter-caste marriage will get rupees 75000.
- The beneficiary of minorities will get rupees 100000 and disable bride Bill gates rupees 1.5 lakh.
- Construction labor children will get rupees 1 lakh.
Required document for YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
If you are going to apply for this is being, then you will need the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Xerox of wedding card
- Aadhar card of both bride and groom
- Passport size photograph of both bride and groom
- Annual income certificate of family
YSR Pelli kanuka Scheme status
If you have applied for the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme then you can check your status by the below process:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the YSRPK Portal scheme.
- You have to click on the "Know your application status".
- After that, you have to enter your registration number or bride or groom Aadhar card number.
- After that, you have to click on the check status option, and you will get the Pelli kanuka Scheme status on screen.
YSR Pelli kanuka scheme registration
Follow the below steps for Pelli kanuka scheme registration:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the YSRPK Portal scheme official portal.
- Now, you have to click on the option notification.
- After that, you have to click on the option to apply.
- You will get the application form on my screen.
- Your details and submit it after reviewing your application.
Pelli kanuka scheme App download
- You can also get every notification by App to download Pelli kanuka scheme App.
- Visit the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme official website.
- Now, you have to click on the option download mobile App
- After that, you have to enter the application name and download it on your device.
- Use the application after installation.