YSR Pension Kanuka or NTR Bharosa for the old age people, widows, and disable citizen of the state. It covers almost ten years of Pension to the old age disability Windows and other economic weaker section people. The people can live a better life, so to avail this pension scheme. You need to go with the registration process. In this article, we will give all the information on YSR Kanuka pension scheme. NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme is renamed YSR Kanuka pension scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Details
Government has launched this pension scheme to give a better life and survival for the poor people. This Scheme provides financial support as a pension scheme. The candidate needs to apply for this scheme so they can get financial support for their old age or other for another problematic stage of life. So, check all the information of YSR Kanuka pension in this article.
The objective of YSR Pension Kanuka or NTR Bharosa
Government launches this pension to give better life and financial support to the weaker as well as the vulnerable section of the society.
- It helps to give people a better option for survival.
- It helps to become the citizens’ self-dependent.
- Schemes come under YSR Kanuka.
- There are many schemes comes under Pension Kanukadata is given below:
- Old-age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow pension
- Disabled allowance
- Toddy tappers
- ART Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- Single women Pension
- CKDU Pension
Features of YSR Pension Kanuka 2019 or NTR Bharosa
There is almost 10 type of Pension comes under the pension.
- It gives financial support of Rs 1000 to Rs 2500.
- Monthly financial support will provide to the economically weaker section.
- This scheme is only for the BPL cardholder of the state.
Eligibility for YSR Pension
- BPL family with ration cardholder.
- Permanent resident in the district.
- Do not include any additional pension except YSR pension.
Minimum age required for YSR Pension Kanuka
- Old-age Pension: minimum of 65 years or above.
- Weavers Pension 50 years or above.
- Widows Pension: minimum of 18 years or above.
- Disabled Pension: minimum 40% disability, no any age limit.
- ART pension: min 6 months of ART treatment and no age limit.
- CKDU pension: 18years or above.
- Fisherman Pension 50 years or above.
- SINGLE WOMEN PENSION: 30 YEARS or above for Rural area and 35 years or above for urban areas.
YSR Pension Kanuka or NTR Bharosa Registration
If you are eligible for a pension, then you can apply for the Pension by following The below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the YSR Kanuka portal.
- Now, fill the required details and click on the submit option.
- After that, you can also go through offline mode from Gram panchayat.
- Submit the form on the entire document to the nearest municipal commissioner MPDO.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get the Pension in your village.
if you want to contact an official of YSR Pension then you can call on 0866-2410017. You can also send a letter to Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, 2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520001.
Other Government Schemes: