Gujarat state has introduced the Gujarat Polytechnic ACPDC entrance exam for diploma courses in Gujarat. The student can take admission to engineer and diploma pharmacy courses in the institute of Gujarat. The candidate who wants to take admission in the above courses can apply for it on Gujarat polytechnic ACPDC. The entry is a merit base, and the student needs to appear in the entrance exam after completing their intermediate examination. The candidate can check the application process, eligibility, results, counseling process, etc. in this article so, read it carefully.
Gujarat polytechnic ACPDC important dates
ACPDC has not announced the entrance examination date for polytechnic, but they have released the tentative date.
- Release of application form: April first week
- Last date of registration: last week of April
- Download admit card: 15 May
- Date of exam: 27 May
- Results declaration: 11 June
- First counseling: last week of June
ACPDC Application Form
If you want to get admission in polytechnic, then you need to register yourself on the website of ACPDC. Follow the below instruction for the easy registration process:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Gujarat website of Gujarat Professional Technical Education.
- Then, you have to click on the option "diploma courses ACPDC 2020."
- Now, you have to select your course of interest.
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents.
- Lastly, you have to click on the submit option after paying the registration fees.
- Then, You can take the printout payslip for future use.
Gujarat polytechnic ACPDC eligibility
The candidates who are going to apply for the Gujarat polytechnic colleges need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Nationality: candidate must carry them domicile certificate of Gujarat.
- Age limit: The minimum age must be 15 years.
- Educational qualification: the student has completed their 10th or matric with the subject English, Maths, and science.
ACPDC Exam pattern and syllabus
The exam pattern of the ACPDC is on the Gujarat board website. Check the below for syllabus and exam pattern:
- Subjects: the question will from the 10th board of Gujarat. The topics include maths, English, science. All three subject physics chemistry and biology comes under the science section.
- Types of questions: multiple-choice questions
- Standard of questions: the examination set in a manner to test basic and depth knowledge of the student.
ACPDC ENGINEERING ADMISSION
The candidate can appear in the entrance exam by filling the ACPDC engineering application form.
- Merit list declares at the time of entrance result.
- The student whose name is on the merit list will get a call letter for counseling.
- The candidate can choose their course as well as college according to their choice based on rank.
- The counseling committee will verify the documents of the student.
Gujarat diploma ACPDC counseling 2020
The student will get a counseling call after the publishing of the result on the website. The student needs to register themselves for the counseling process online. The counseling process includes five steps, and those are:
- Registration: candidate needs to register for counseling for their diploma courses.
- Document verification: all the documents will verify by the examination committee.
- Publication of merit list: ACPDC will publish the merit list.
- Choice filling: the candidate can choose their college and course as per their choice.
- Seat allotment: after completion of all the above processes, ACPDC will allot the seat for the candidate.
Other Government Scheme: