Chief minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana official portal is introduced by Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Nath jee to give a better future to the state's girl. The daughter of the state can register themselves by going on the official portal mksy.up.gov.in.
Many people face lots of problems in the registration of online forms, but now the government has introduced the official portal for the better future of the daughter of the state. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh will not face any difficulty and online registration of this scheme, and they can provide higher education to their daughter with the help of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Chief minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh
The government will give all the expenses from the birth of the doctor to graduate in any of the family of the state who belongs to the lower-income group. The government will provide the total amount of rupees 15000 from the birth of a daughter to education in the form of financial support. The total amount will be given in the sixth installment so that the daughter's family did not face any financial problem.
This scheme is beneficial for those families who are not able to raise their daughter properly and cannot provide them higher education due to financial issues. The family can apply for this scheme to give their daughter a better future right from birth.
Kanya Sumangala scheme 2020 Stage
Stage 1: The girl child born on 01/04/2019 or after will be benefited with Rs.
2000/- One Time. Girl child should be born on 01/04/2019 or after 01/04/2019
Stage 2: The girl child who has received full immunization and is not born before
01/04/2018 will be benefited with Rs. 1000/- One Time and girl child age should be less than to 2 years.
Stage 3: The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 1 during the current academic
year will be benefited with Rs. 2000/- One Time and girl child age should be greater than or equal to 3 years
Stage 4: The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 6 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 2000/- One Time and girl child age should be greater
than or equal to 7 years.
Stage 5: The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 9 during the current academic year
will be benefited with Rs. 3000/- One Time and girl child age should be greater than or equal to 10 years.
Stage 6: The girl who has passed standard 10/12 and has enrolled into a bachelor
degree/ at least 2 years of certified diploma course in the current academic
year will be benefited with Rs. 5000/- One Time and girl child age should
greater than or equal to 12 year
Kanya Sumangala Yojana objective
The main objective of the State Government of this Yojana is to provide financial support to the state's daughter. The government will provide a total of 15000 rupees for higher education to the girl child who belongs from the economically weaker category. This scheme helps to give equal rights to the girls in society. The government has introduced this Yojana to prevent female feticide in Uttar Pradesh state. This Yojana will also help to make the girl child self-sufficient and empowered.
Document required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Some of the relevant documents which you will be required at the time of registration for Kanya Sumangala Yojana are:
- Aadhar card of the parents
- Identity card
- Income certificate of the family
- Residence certificate
- Contact details
- Passport size photograph
- The family of beneficiary must be resident of Uttar Pradesh and must have proof of residence for the same under which Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ electricity bill / telephone bill will be valid.
- The income of beneficiary's family must be maximum 3 Lakh per annum
- Maximum of two girls of one family will be benefitted under the scheme
- Family must have maximum two children.
- If woman delivers twin babies in her second delivery then the third girl child will also be eligible for benefit. Or if woman has a girl from first delivery and she has twin girls from her second delivery then only in this condition all the three girls will be eligible for benefit.
- If a family has adopted a orphan girl then the maximum of two girls will be benefitting under the scheme including the biological children and the adopted girl child.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana registration
The candidate who wants to register under Kanya Sumangala Yojana then they need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the MKSY official portal.
- Now click on the option citizen service portal and then click on the option of consent.
- Tick mark to the "I agree" option to fill the registration form.
- Fill all the information like name, Aadhar card number, contact number, etc
- You will receive registration id and password to your registered mobile number after a successful registration.
- Fill all the form correctly and upload the relevant document and then submit the form.