AP Cattle Health Card is a new scheme of Andra Pradesh Farmers. This is the most beneficial scheme for those who have cattle. The scheme’s name is AP cattle health card. This scheme for those who have goats, cows, sheep, or other cattle .very soon farmers take benefit from this scheme. The farmers must register themselves online in this scheme.
AP Cattle Health Card Features
In this scheme, the government provides various cattle treatments like de-warming, mouth disease control, breeding foot, cattle tick, etc. to a beneficial farmer family. The scheme cover cow, sheep, goats, even young cattle also.
In this scheme, the cattle will be vaccines two times in a year. Under this scheme, the government gives compensation to families who face a minor or significant loss. The compensation amount is 30’000 for bread rearing and 15,000 for ordinary bread cows farmers.
The government can increase the amount up to 6000 according to the situation. Rs 1,20,000 amount give to the family who has 20 cattle. Even newborn calves get medical aid. Under this AP Cattle Health Card, the government allots 50 crore rupees for compensation. According to the census in Andra Pradesh, 25 lakh farmer families under this scheme. And approximately 1.5 crores bovine, 2.34 crore sheep and goats also come under this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh government built 11,158 Rythu Bharosa Kendras for a cattle health card. Farmers can apply for the card in these Kendras.
Andhra Pradesh Cattle Health Card Eligibility
If you want to apply for Cattle Health Card, then you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Only Andhra Pradesh Resident can apply for this scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh Farmers can only apply for this scheme.
Document required for AP Cattle Health Card
- Andra Pradesh residents can apply for this.
- Farmers have a passport size photo.
- Applicants must have the Aadhaar card.
How to Apply for AP cattle health card
There is no online portal to apply for this scheme. The cattle owner should have to go with there near Rythu Bharosa Kendras in villages. After providing information to these Kendras, farmers can take benefit of this scheme. if you want to apply for Cattle Health Card, then you have to follow the below procedure for this scheme:
- First of all, you must carry all the required documents with you.
- Then, you have to visit the nearest Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- Now, you have to fill the Cattle Health Card Application form.
- After that, attach all required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- After all this process, you will get the Cattle health card in your address.
- Finally, you will receive the Health Card for your Cattle.
Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department Helpline
If you want to contact with AP Animal Husbandry Department, then you can contact them on following address or phone number:
Helpline Number: 08662492542
Address: Directorate of animal husbandry, NTR Super Speciality hospital premises, Labbipet, Vijayawada_520010.
Other Government Schemes: