EC document is one of the relevant documents which you can get details regarding the land property. The information that contains in the EC Telangana is property dues, the process of transfer of land, owner name, etc. The government of Telangana started the scheme in which the details of land will be upload on EC Telangana, and you can download the certificate from the official website. In this article, we will give you all the information related to the encumbrance certificate.
Importance of EC Telangana
EC certificate is the only certificate that helps you to bye and property, and the importance of EC is:
- EC document helps to get the home loan from the bank on land.
- Whenever you need to buy the property, there is a need for an EC Telangana certificate.
- It is proof of clear ownership.
- All the transaction details are available in the EC.
- You can see past and present owners name, photograph, and address in the EC Telangana.
Details included in Encumbrance Certificate Telangana
- All the Transaction record of the property available in the EC Portal.
- Sale details and periods of the transaction are also included.
- Gift statement (if any) are also available in the document.
The process to get EC Telangana certificate
EC is now available on the web portal so you can download it anytime or anywhere you need it. So, if you want to download the EC certificate, then you need to follow the below steps:
- Official website of encumbrance certificate.
- Click on the EC section, which will be available under the part of online service.
- After reading the disclaimer, click on the submit button.
- Now, the EC form will be available on the screen of your device.
- Now, fill all the required details in the form.
- Fill the district name, applicant name, seller name, etc
- Tap on the submit option.
- The result will show on the screen.
EC Telangana customer helpline number
Government has also release customer service number to solve the queries of the customer. So, if there are any queries related to the EC then you can contact on the below details:
Contact number: 18005994788