Haryana Roadways Training School has launch roadways driver training for the youth of Haryana state. The interested candidate can go for the registration on the Haryana transport department site that is dts.hrtansport.gov.in. This scheme gives training for driving of the heavy vehicle on the roadways. If you want to be a driver of any heavy vehicles, then you need training so that you can get a license. This training will also help to avoid the accident on the road. There are 20 training schools which give training to interested people for heavy vehicles.
The applicant only needs to spend 35 days for the practice. You can apply for a government job in the transport department of Haryana after the successful composition of training. In this article, we will provide you all the essential information related to the roadways driver training online registration. So please give your full attention to this article.
|Scheme Name||Haryana Roadways Training|
|Beneficiary||Youth of Haryana|
|Type of Scheme||Training Scheme|
Haryana Roadways Driver Training Eligibility
If you want to become a driver in the government department, then you have to crack the eligibility criteria. Check the below eligibility criteria before filling the form:
- Applicant must have their permanent residence in the Haryana state.
- Candidate must have an LMV/NT/LTV license.
- The minimum qualification is 8th pass.
- The minimum age is 20 years.
- General and backward category students need to pay rupees 3000 with the service charge of rupees 450 for their training.
- Training fee for scheduled caste is only rupees 1500 and 225 ( other charges)
Haryana Roadways Training Apply Online
Haryana government has invited all the interested candidates for online registration on reserve Haryana roadways training yojana. If you want to do a job as a driver in a government transport department of Haryana, then you must have to apply for this. Follow the below steps for the complete registration process:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Haryana transport department.
- Now you need to click on the option "apply online for driver training."
- It takes you to the Haryana driver training registration screen.
- Now, fill all the details like your education qualification, date of birth, mother's name, father's name, etc. in the required section.
- Then, upload your passport size photograph and then submit your registration.
- Lastly, click on the option reprint application form to take out the print of this.
- Finally, you need to submit this application form to your nearest Haryana state transport office as soon as possible.
- The selected candidate will get the message of selection in their contact number or email ID.
Haryana Roadways Training Application Status
After filling the form, you can check the status of Haryana roadways training registration form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Haryana transport department.
- Now, click on the "Know your application status" link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- You have to click your application number and captcha code in the box.
- Lastly, enter the option "know the application status."
- Finally, you can see the Haryana driver training form status on your screen.
Other Government Schemes: