Jharkhand Govt has announced Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana. This Scheme is to provide financial support to farmers. The Farmers will get Rs. 5000/- per acre on Karif Fasal once in a year. This scheme is for small farmers who have less than 5 acres of land.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Benefits
Here are the benefits of Krishi Ashirwad Yojana:
- This scheme is only for Jharkhand State Resident Farmers.
- Farmers will get Rs. 5000/- per acre Per year from Jharkhand Govt.
- Only Small Farmers who have less than 5 acres of land, can apply for the scheme.
- Near about 23 lakhs Farmers will get benefit from this scheme.
- Jharkhand Govt has Rs. 2,250 Crore budget for this Yojana.
- Maximum Rs. 25,000/- will get for 5 acres of land.
- The amount will deposit into Farmer Account or will get a cheque from Govt.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Document Require
- Resident Certificate of Jharkhand State.
- Aadhaar Card Number.
- Bank Account Passbook.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Apply
Here are the steps you have to follow for applying in Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana:
- First of all, visit your Tehsil office in your village or town.
- Now, you have to buy Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana application form.
- Fill your form carefully.
- Attach attested copies of the document requirements for the scheme.
- Now, Submit your Form to Tehsil.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana.
The CM of Jarkhand instructed staff to update the list of all beneficiary farmers coming under the scheme till August 7. Most farmers have been instructed to work day and night for the benefit of the scheme. During this time, the Deputy Commissioners of several districts informed that their work in the shift is continuous for 24 hours.