The Karnataka Government introduces the KDMC Ganga Kalyana scheme. The main objective of this Yojana is to provide borewells as well as open Wells for irrigation. The farmers who need irrigation facilities for their farm field open the website of KDMC. This scheme helps to promote agricultural activities in the state. It also increases the various irrigation facilities for the farmer so that they can efficiently irrigate their crops. KDMC or Karnataka minority Development Corporation limited nodal agency for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme.
KDMC Ganga Kalyana scheme feature
Some of the essential key features of KDMC Ganga Kalyan Yojana are:
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide irrigation facilities to small or marginal farmers.
- This Scheme is especially for those who do not have proper water resources for their land.
- It provides open wells, bore wells, pumps, and many other lift irrigation facilities for the farmer.
- Farmers will get water resources from the Karnataka.
- The government will provide financial help for the building of open Wells and bore Wells for their farmland.
- The Karnataka Government has set the budget of almost rupees 1.5 lakh every farmer.
KDMC Ganga Kalyana scheme eligibility
If the farmer wants to get the benefit of KDMC Yojana, then they need to check the eligibility criteria:
- The farmer who belongs to the minority category is eligible.
- Applicants have their permanent resident in the Karnataka.
- The applicant must be a marginal or small farmer.
- The annual income of applicants family must be not more than rupees 22000 per annum.
- The farmer who has less than 5 acres of land with seven family members of the minority group is eligible for the KDMC scheme.
KDMC individual bore well eligibility
The farmer who need individual bore well or open well pencil below eligibility criteria:
- KDMC also provides a subsidy of particular bore well construction. It supervises the building as well as maintenance of the wells.
- The farmer needs a minimum of 2 acres of land maximum of 5 acres of land.
- The farmer did not have any water supply facility for their land.
- The scheme gifts benefit of rupees 1.5 lakh to every beneficiary, which includes the cost of the pump as well as energization.
KDMC Ganga Kalyana Scheme online apply
If you want to apply for this scheme, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of KDMC.
- You will find the citizen corner option on your display.
- Click on the "application" forms option.
- Enter the option download to get the application form in the PDF format in your device.
- Fill every detail in the application form and then submit it to the district magistrate of your district.
- The district magistrate and Taluka committee will verify your application form.
- After verification, the district magistrate sends the form to the concerned department.
KDMC Ganga Kalyana Scheme selection procedure
The district manager will update the farmer invites application form through the newspaper or news channel. After that following selection procedure will follow:
- The district Taluka will get the applications from the district manager.
- The MLA will head the entire process.
- The Taluka committee will select the eligible beneficiary, and it will send the name to the KDMC department.