Kerala ELRS is an education loan portal for Kerala state students. Kerala is the developed state of India that always focuses on the education system for the student. It promotes education and education facilities. Now, the Kerala government has introduced an educational loan repayment scheme for those students who did not pay their fees for their study. The state government of Kerala supervises the ELRS scheme. The student can go for online registration for the ELRS Yojana and can get financial support for their further study. We will update every detail related to the ELRS In this article, so read it to get the advantages of it.
Kerala ELRS key features
- This Yojana helps to repay education loans quickly.
- This Yojana is only for those students who have taken the loan up to Rs 9 lakh before 2016.
- There are four different categories for the loan account on the student. It is according to the loan amount as well as the requirement of every student.
Category of loan account Kerala ELRS
- Category 1: the student who has taken a loan in between 1 April 2012 every to 31 March 2016 eligible. The loan amount should not more than 9 lakh.
- Category 2: this category, especially for non-performing assets and the loan amount, is almost rupees 400000. The student can pay the amount at once or in installments.
- Category 2B: this is the same as category 2, but the only difference is the loan amount, i.e., the loan amount should not exceed than rupees 900000.
- Category 3: This category is for those students who ordered or injured. It is also for those students who are not mentally or physically fit during study tenure.
Kerala ELRS Eligibility
- The applicant can take the loan only from this schedule bank for this scheme. The banks are like cooperative banks, KSCARD Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, and many others.
- The applicant should be the morning residence of Kerala. NRI or other quota students are not eligible.
- This scheme is valuable for those students who have taken loans up to 9 lakh before 1 April 2016.
- The income of the family of the student should not more than 9 lakh for those students who are physically or mentally disabled. The family income should not more than 6 lakh for those students who are physically as well as mentally fit.
Required document for Kerala ELRS
There are many three documents required at the time of registration for the ELRS Yojana.
- Xerox of 10th board passing certificate
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Aadhar card
- There are more documents require at the time of application for the scheme:
- Course completion certificate
- Loan eligibility certificate
- Disability certificate for those students who are physically or mentally disabled
- If a student has achieved any job after completion, of course, then they need to submit a salary certificate and job details in the concerned department.
Kerala ELRS Education loan Application form
Below is the process for ELRS application form:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website elrs.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on the options student registration, which you will get on the left side of your display.
- After that, you have to enter the student name, birth date, contact details, address, course, etc. and then verify the contact number.
- Now, you have to upload the documents like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, 10th certificate engine submits it.
- Finally, the applicant can log in to their ELRS account with the help of ID and password.
Kerala ELRS Helpline Number
if you have any issue regarding the loan, then you can contact ELRS at following :
Please send Email to email@example.com
Contact Number: 0471-2517187(on all working days)
Other Government Schemes: