NHAI make compulsory for all vehicles to own a FASTag from December 15. So, Paytm also offer FASTag for all types of vehicles. FASTag is RFID technology with a prepaid account. FASTag helps to make payments through all NHAI Tolls without a cash transaction.
Paytm FASTag Benefits
FASTag is definitely an easy way of payment as there is no requirement to carry cash for the price transactions. Using FASTag saves commute time. Paytm FASTag is easy to recharge since you just need to bring money to your Paytm wallet to use FASTag. FASTag will automatically reserve a sum from the same. Here are the more benefits for FASTag:
- Ease of Toll payment.
- No Need to Wait in Long Queue.
- SMS Alert on Toll Payments.
- Easy to recharge using Debit card or Credit card or Online net banking.
- Customers will also get cashback from toll payments.
Paytm FASTag Fee and Charges
if you want to buy FASTag, then you must know the price break up FASTag. Here is the price breakup of FASTag first time:
Charges applicable on FASTag
|PARTICULARS||AMOUNT (in Rs.)|
|Tag Fee (One-time Fee)||100 ( (Including GST)|
One-time Deposit Amount
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Security Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold Amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||250||150|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||250||200|
|6||Bus– 3 axle||250||350|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||250||350|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle||250||250|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle||250||450|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||250||550|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||250||650|
|PARTICULARS||AMOUNT (in Rs.)|
|Reissuance Fees||100 ( (Including GST)|
When you recharge your HDFC FASTag then you have to pay the following charges for making an online payment:
|Credit Card||1.10% of the transaction value|
|Debit Card||1% of the transaction value|
|Net Banking||Rs. 8|
How to Buy Paytm FASTag
Paytm offer to buy FASTag online. you have to follow the below procedure to buy Paytm FASTag:
- First of all, open the Paytm Offical website.
- Now, Search for the “FASTag” product.
- you will see the product. Click on that.
- Enter your Vehicle Registration number.
- Click on proceed to pay.
- Now, make payment of Rs. 500 and enter your delivery address.
- Paytm will dispatch your FASTag on your address.
How to Activate Paytm FASTag
After receiving your FASTag, you have to activate your FASTag with the following procedure:
- Go to the “My Orders” in Paytm App.
- Go to the “Shopping” tab and click on your FASTag order details.
- Now, Click on Activate now.
- After that, enter the barcode of FASTag you have received.
- Now, upload your Vehicle Registration copy.
- Finally, you will see “Your FASTag ID is activated, Now you can use it” message on your screen.
Paytm FASTag Recharge
If you want to recharge your FASTag, then you have to follow below steps:
- First of all, Install the “Paytm App” on your mobile.
- Find “FASTag” in that Paytm App.
- Click on that.
- Now, Click on Add money to FASTag.
- After that, enter an amount that you want to recharge.
- Click on the “Proceed to add Money”.
- It will take you to that payment gateway.
- Now, make payment and it will successfully add money to “FASTag”.
Other FASTag Services: