Narendra Modi has introduced the PM Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana or PM Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme for the farmer of India. The primary purpose of the government to encourage the farmers towards farming and also protects them from loan stress. Karj Rahat Mafi Yojana will start soon in the year 2020. The government is going to take this is the step to decrease the burden of the farmer, and the scheme will be beneficial for 26 lakh farmers of India. Many farmers are there who unable to pay their loans due to the financial crisis.
PM Kisan Loan Waiver scheme
PM Kisan Karj Rahat Mafi Yojana will help more than 26 lakh farmers. The government will also increase the minimum support price for the Kharif crops. Ministry of agriculture and farmers works as a nodal agency of the government for this scheme. Mini pharma gets suicide because of all these regions. So to protect the farmers from the suicide attempt, the government has taken these efforts. Apart from pm Karj Rahat yojana, there are many schemes in various states of the country introduced by the different state governments. In this article, you will find all the information related to yojana, like application form, eligibility, required documents, etc.
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme|
The features of the Karj Rahat Yojana are:
- The government has announced the farmer loan waiver scheme in the Lok Sabha on 12 December.
- More than 26 lakh farmers will get benefit under the scheme.
- The central government will waive almost 4 lakh crore loans.
- The government will waive the Crop loan taken by the farmer under PM Kisan Karj Rahat Mafi Yojana.
Eligibility and required document for PM Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana
The government did not announce any e eligibility criteria for materials needed for the PM Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme. This scheme introduced by the central government, so it is clear that all the farmers of this country are eligible to get the benefit of PM Kisan Karj Rahat yojana. Who is dependent on agriculture is available, and it is compulsory to have a farmer registration card to avail of the benefit of this PM Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme. The PM has been the loan of the farmer so that the farmer can be happy, and they can support BJP. The government can increase its vote bank with the help of this scheme. As we all know, this scheme will affect the banking sector of the country. So the government will also focus on improving the banking sector of the country.
Pm Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Application form
- The form for the Karj Mafi yojana 2020 is yet not announced, but the government is going to announce the application form soon. for more information, you can visit the PM Kisan Website.
- We will update you about the application process of the PM Kisan loan waiver scheme as soon as we get the official information.
Other Government Schemes: