Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme Details? Are you looking for Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme? Online Yojana will tell you in detail about this scheme. The Centre Govt recently launched a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme. In this Scheme, retailers and small businessmen will get the pension.
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme Details
In this scheme, Small Businessman and Retailer whose Annual Turnover is less than 1.5 Crore per year will get Rs. 3,000/- Per Month pension after the age of 60. Finance Minister Sita Ramani announce this scheme in budget 2019-20. This Scheme also helps get a loan in less than 59 minutes. This Scheme will help more than 30 million Shopkeepers and businessman.
In This Scheme, shopkeepers and businesses have to deposit a minimum amount in a pension account. Centre Govt will also deposit money his share in the account. This will help them to get Rs. 3000/- per month pension after the age of 60. This is Equal Pension Premium Contribution Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Eligibility
- Minimum Age is 18 and the maximum age is 40.
- In the Age of 18, the shopkeeper has to pay Rs. 55. In the Age of 40, Maximum 200 per month.
- Annual turnover of less than Rs 1.5 crore.
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Important Points
- This is a 50 percent government contribution scheme.
- The nodal agency for implementation of the scheme is LIC.
- Pension will be provided after 60 years of age.
- This pension amount will be transferred directly to the bank account on a monthly basis.
- Your Aadhaar Card should be linked to your bank account number
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Online Apply
if you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan then you have to visit your nearest CSC and ask for Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Online Apply. The CSC agent will online apply for the scheme for you. You have to follow the below procedure to apply online:
- Firstly, you have to visit your nearest CSC center.
- You must have an Aadhaar Card and Bank Account details with IFSC Code.
- The CSC operator will fill the application form for you.
- You have to pay the amount of 1st subscription in cash to the operator.
if you want to know more about the enrollment process of this scheme, then visit the labour ministry website.
Other Government Scheme: