The Andhra Pradesh government introduces an AP Driving Licence Renewal on the ePragathi Online Portal. Any individuals need a driving license to drive any vehicle. The government has introduced online service for the driving license. So now, the eligible individual can apply for the AP Driving Licence Renewal Online. The regional transport office will generate a certificate for the individuals. The applicant needs to give a specific test to qualify for the learner's license. The local transport office organizes various exams to provide the driving license. Motor vehicle inspector supervises all the process of driving license. We will share details related to the driving license of Andhra Pradesh in this article, so read it carefully. if you want to apply for a new Driving Licence, read our recent post about the AP Driving Licence Online Apply.
AP Driving Licence Type
There are mainly two types of Driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh that are:
- Learners Driving Licence
- Permanent Driving Licence
If you are going to apply for a driving license, then you have to apply for the learner driving license. After 6 months, you can apply for a permanent driving license. The validity for the learners driving permit is only six months, so show the applicant needs to apply for the permanent driving license before the expiry date. if you want to renew your Driving Licence, then your Licence will get extend for 5 years only. If you are applying for the renewal after expiring Licence, then you have to retake your driving test again.
Required document for AP Driving Licence
If you want to apply for the AP Driving Licence, then you need the below documents to apply for a Driving Licence:
- You can submit Age Proof Certificate like Birth certificate, 10th Class Marksheet, Aadhaar Card, etc
- You can submit any of the certificates for address proof like Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID, etc.
- If the individual no documents for their age proof, then they can apply for the affidavit form from the judicial magistrate.
- You must have to submit a medical form for physical fitness.
AP Driving Licence Renewal Online Apply
If your Driving License is about to expire, then you can apply for the Driving Licence renew on the portal. To apply online, you have to follow the below procedure for that :
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the ePragathi Portal.
- Now, click on the Licence menu and click on the Driving Licence (DL) link.
- it takes you to the next page.
- Then, you have to select "Renewal of Licence" and click on the Next button.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to enter your DL Number and Aadhaar Number.
- After that, click on the Search button.
- Now, you can see your details on your screen.
- Then, Click on the Apply button.
- Finally, you have applied successfully for "AP Driving Licence Renewal" Online.
Other Government Scheme: