Ministry of human resource development has introduced the Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Yojana for all schools of India. Yojana has proposed promoting hygiene practices and behavior among the children of the school. It also focuses on the building of separate toilets for both boys and girls. The government has launched Swachh Bharat Puraskar in 2016 to promote sanitation hygiene practice and the school. The school will get a reward if they fulfill all the mandate rules and regulations for the Swacch Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya mission.
Swachh vidyalaya puraskar
As we all know, school is an essential learner’s point for all the students. If we teach discipline, hygiene maintenance, etc. during childhood, then only they can change their behavior. Hygiene practice helps to keep healthy every person. So the government has launched this program primarily for the health and welfare of the children. The school needs to follow all the essential commodities for hygiene like separate toilets for the girls and boys and the school. The official site of this Yojana is swachhvidyalaya.com. The school also needs to focus on different facilities like fresh and clean drinking water, decent sanitation, etc.
Eligibility for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
All the schools of urban as well as rural areas of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this Yojana like
- Government schools
- Government aided schools
- Private school
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar evaluation criteria
Below are some evaluation criteria for this scoring:
- Water facilities
- Toilet hygiene
- Hand wash hygiene
- Operation and maintenance of the schools
- Behavior change of the student
- The capacity of the building
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar prizes
There are three categories of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Indore:
- District level Puraskar
- State or union territories level
- National level awards
School rating scale for Vidyalay puraskar
The school that gets the score
- 90% to 100% will get a 5-star rating
- 75% to 89% will get four stars.
- If School receives 51% to 74% marks, then they need to improve facilities.
- The Score is 35% to 50%, then it is fair but needs improvement.
- And lastly, if the score is below 35%, then this condition of this school is weak, and it needs considerable improvement.
- It is compulsory to get a 2-star rating to get at least one award in the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Yojana.
Swachh vidyalaya puraskar Yojana registration
The school needs to register themselves for this Yojana, and the process is:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the Swachh Portal.
- Now, you have to go to the School news to apply for the registration form before the last date.
- After that, you have to click on the option online server link.
- Then, you have to submit all the primary information of the school
- Now, you will get the registration id and password in the contact number.
- Now, login to the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar account and then filled all the details in it and then submitted it.
- Finally, the candidate can also download the mobile app of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar from the mobile Play Store for the registration. You can also miss call on the number 07097298093.
Other Government Scheme: