Marriage Registration Certificate is an official certificate for marriage between two people. You can apply online for the Marriage Certificate on E-District Delhi. The E- District portal provides many online services like SC Certificate, Income Certificate or Marriage Certificate, etc.
Delhi Marriage Registration Certificate Online
if you are looking to register your marriage online in Delhi then you are on the right website. Here are the steps to register Marriage Online on E-District Delhi:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E-District Delhi: edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- if you haven’t registered on the website then you have to register yourself.
- After that, you can click on “Registered User Login”.
- when you logged into E-District, it will show you the dashboard page.
- Click on “Apply for Services”.
- Again, click on the “Apply” button in the row of “Registration of Marriage”.
- It will open a new form.
- Enter Date of Marriage, Area of Marriage, Country, Location of Marriage in Delhi.
- Now, Select the State of Marriage, District Name of Marriage.
- Again, fill the Groom and Bride Details.
- Now Enter residence address after marriage.
- Click on Continue.
- It will take you the next page.
- Here you have to enter 2 Witness Details.
- after that, you have to upload documents related to your marriage like Wedding card, Photo of groom and bride, other wedding family photo, etc.
- Now you have successfully applied for Delhi Marriage Registration Certificate on E-District Delhi.