Caste Certificate is the proof of one's belonging to a particular caste. if you are looking for Caste Certificate in Delhi then you are on the correct website. Caste Certificate is for any purpose like for grant, job, and other things.
How to Get a Caste Certificate in Delhi
The application form is available in the Tehsil or Revenue Department. if none of your family members has a Caste Certificate then a local inquiry is required to validate your application. Delhi State govt has opened a new portal named as "E-District Delhi". Now you can apply online for Caste Certificate on E-District Portal. Here are the below steps to get Caste Certificate from E-District Delhi:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E-District Delhi: edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- if you haven't registered on the website then you have to register yourself.
- After that, you can click on "Registered User Login".
- when you logged into E-District, it will show you the dashboard page.
- Click on "Apply for Services".
- Again, click on the "Apply" button in the row of "Issuance of Caste (SC) Certificate".
- It will take you the Caste Certificate Application Form page.
- Enter your Personal Details and Click on Continue.
- Now Select Appling State, Religion, and Name of Caste.
- Select No in " original Inhabitant of Delhi since prior to 1951 and your caste is notified as SC in Delhi".
- again, Select No in "Whether any of the paternal blood relations of the applicant possess Schedule Caste certificate".
- Enter Purpose to Obtain Certificate.
- Click on Continue.
- Now you have to upload your documents like identity proof, Proof of Stay in Delhi after 1951, Residence Proof, Self Declaration, etc.
- Now make payment online.
- After making payment online, you have successfully applied for "Caste Certificate" in E-District Delhi.