Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Apply

Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is a new scheme of Delhi Govt. In This Scheme, Delhi Govt Will provide Free Coaching to SC, ST, OBC, and Minorities students for competitive examinations like IAS, IPS, IRS, entrance exam, etc. This scheme is to encourage the SC, ST, OBC, and Minorities students to help them in their studies and to move forward.

Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Benefits

The SC/ST students get the following benefits from Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Yojana:

  • This scheme helps students of SC, ST, OBC, and Minorities students to get a job.
  • This Scheme gives Free coaching to  SC, ST, OBC, and Minorities students.
  • Jai Bhim Yojana provides a scholarship of Rs. 2,500 per month addition of coaching.
  • Delhi Govt will also provide coaching for medical and engineering student to get admission.

Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Yojana Eligibility

To apply for the scheme, you must match the following Eligibility:

  1. Students must have secured the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations.
  2. The only Resident of Delhi can apply for Scheme.
  3. Having a total family income of not more than Rs.6.00 lakh per annum will be eligible under the scheme.
  4. The selected students shall have to attend all classes. In the event of any students remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason, benefits of free coaching to him/her shall be discontinued.

List of Coaching Institutes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Yojana

  •  Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08. Mr. Soam Sachdeva: 9810008070.
  • K D Campus Pvt. Ltd., 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09., Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary: 9654346771.
  • Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd., Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.
    Dr. Satya Prakash Jha: 9999225866.
  • Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.), 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16., Shaik Abdul salam: 9560703344.
  • Career Plus Educational Society, 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09., Mr. Anuj Agarwal: 9811069629.
  • Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.
    Mr. Pankaj Yadav: 9205158136.
  • Kiran Institute of Career Achievement., 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee Nagar, Delhi09., Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra: 9999816446.
  • Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD., 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009, Mr.Ravindra Singh: 9990962858.

Under the scheme, 75% of admissible coaching fee amount is to be provided by the Government and the remaining 25% to be borne by the students. However, in case of students having total family income up to 2.00 lacs, full admissible coaching fee is to be provided by the Govt.

Other Govt Schemes:

Delhi Domicile Certificate Online Apply – E-District Delhi

Delhi Caste Certificate Online Apply – E-District Delhi

Indraprastha Bhulekh – Delhi Land Records – dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.