Maharashtra govt launch many schemes which require income certificate to avail benefits. The state govt launched aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in portal to get all certificate online. Now, the applicants do not need to stand in the long queue for Income Certificate. They can apply online for Income Certificate on aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in portal.
Table of Contents
Documents Required for Income Certificate Online Maharashtra
The following documents required to obtain income certificate in Maharashtra :
- The applicant needs proof of Identity as PAN Card, Passport, RSBY Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, MNREGA Job Card, Driving License, Photo of Applicant, or Identity card issued by Govt or Semi Govt organizations.
- Candidate needs Proof of Address as Passport, Water Bill, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Telephone Bill, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt, or Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A/ Rent Receipt.
- In Case of Minor, Age Proof needs.
- Self-Declaration document on a stamp paper.
Aaplesarkar Online Register
To apply online, applicants have to register on Aaplesarkar portal online. here is link how to register on Aaplesarkar portal:
Online Apply Income Certificate Maharashtra
To apply online for income certificate, the following steps need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of Maharashtra Govt: aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Login with your login details on the portal.
- it will take you to the dashboard of the portal.
- Now on left Menu scroll down.
- Click on "Revenue Department".
- Now you have to select "Sub Department".
- Select "Revenue Department".
- it will show you a list of services online available.
- Select Income Certificate.
- Click on Proceed.
- it will take you next screen. Click on "Income Certificate" again.
- Now scroll down and click on Continue.
- you will see a form in front of you.
- Fill that form and click on Apply.
- You have applied to income certificate online on Aaplesarkar portal.