UP Shadi Anudan is a new scheme of UP Govt. In This Scheme, UP Govt gives a grant on daughters marriage. The Purpose of the scheme is to provide financial help to poor people of UP. UP Govt gives a grant of Rs. 20,000/- on marriage in UP Shadi Anudan Scheme. Online Yojana will help you to apply online for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme. You can check how to apply online for UP Shadi Anudan.
UP Shadi Anudan Eligibility
To apply online for UP Shadi Anudan, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Annual income in the urban area is Rs. 56,460 and the annual income in the rural area is Rs. 46,080.
- Maximum of 2 daughters can apply for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme.
- The family who has a pension don't need an income certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if any.
- Minimum Age for Marriage of Daughter is 18 years.
- The applicant can only apply before or after 90 days of Marriage.
- Pensioner and Widow will get priority.
UP Shadi Anudan Document Require
To apply online for UP Shadi Anudan, you need the following documents:
- Scan Photo and Signature of Daughter.
- Identity Proof of Daughter.
- Bank Passbook of Daughter.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate if any.
- Marriage Certificate.
UP Shadi Anudan Online Apply
- To apply online for UP Shadi Anudan, you have to visit the official website of UPSDC: shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see a list of links.
- Click on the link under "New Registration". if you belong of General or SC or ST then click on "General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe applications" Link otherwise click on another link.
- After Click on Link, It will take you to the next page.
- Now, you have to enter Daugther Marriage Date. Select District, Urban or Rural, Tehsil.
- After that, you have to upload Your photo and daughter photo.
- Now Again, Enter Applicant Name, Daughter Name, Applicant Aadhaar Number.
- Select Religion and Caste Certificate.
- Enter the Caste Certificate Number.
- Now Upload Aadhaar Card image.
- Enter Applicant Father Name, Applicant Gender.
- Now, Enter Daughter Father Name and Relation with Daughter.
- After that, Enter Mobile, Email and Marriage Details.
- You also have to upload the Daughter Age Certificate and Marriage Certificate.
- Select if the Applicant is Pensioner.
- Enter your Bank Details.
- Now, Click on Submit.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for "UP Shadi Anudan Scheme"
if you cannot apply online then you can visit nearest CSC to apply online for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme. Please take your all required document with you so that you can apply successfully.