Uttar Pradesh Govt launched Uttar Pradesh Free laptop yojana 2019. These laptops will be given to those students who have scored good marks in 10th, 12th Class. Students of ITI and Polytechnic is also eligible for Free Laptop Scheme 2019.
Those students who have scored good marks in 10th, 12th, ITI and Polytechnic have to submit a form online to get free laptops. Under Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019, more than 10,00,000 laptops will be distributed among students.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Eligibility
The following condition should match to get a free laptop from Uttar Pradesh Govt:
- The student must a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- A student must pass above 65% marks and took admission for next class.
- The Student from class 10th, 12th, ITI, and Polytechnic are eligible for the scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Document Required
The following documents are required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019:
- The student must have an Aadhaar Card.
- Bonafide Certificate.
- Certificate of Class Cleared with above 65%.
- Next Class Admission document required.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Online Registration
Here are the steps which candidates have to follow to apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2019:
- First of all, Visit Official Website of Uttar Pradesh: www.up.gov.in.
- There you will See the link of Free Laptop Scheme 2019.
- Click on that.
- it will open a form.
- Fill that Form and upload all necessary document required with form.
- it will generate user id and password.
- Keep user id and password with you.
After the Closing date of Free Laptop Scheme 2019, the Department will arrange a laptop distribution ceremony for selected students. if your name is there then you will get the laptop at the ceremony. You can check Selected students names on the website for Free Laptop Scheme 2019.