The Karnataka state government has introduced Basava Vasathi Yojana or Basava Housing Scheme. This scheme is to give funds to build up houses to the low-income category people. The scheme was introduced at the starting of the 2000s by the chief minister of Karnataka. The program only provides monetary funds to build up the houses. It also becomes an easy process to build houses.
Karnataka Basava Housing Scheme
If you plan to build your homes under this Yojana, then there is almost half price difference in the houses. All the citizen of Karnataka who belongs below the poverty line category will be the beneficiary of this Yojana. We will share the implementation process, Benefits, Eligibility criteria, selection criteria of this Basava Vasathi Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Basava Vasathi Yojana or Basava Housing Scheme|
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Beneificary||ESW or Economically weaker section|
|Official web address||ashraya.karnataka.gov.in|
Government has introduced Basava Vasathi Yojana to provide many benefits to the beneficiary, and some of the benefits are:
- The main advantage of this Yojana is the implementation of the houses to all the citizen.
- This Yojana is beneficial for those people who are economically weak and can't build their own homes.
- The government also provides transparency in the application of this Yojana; therefore, no single deserving candidate left out for the benefit of making the houses.
- The implementation of homes is cost-effective, and the price of the building of the houses is less than the average market price.
The State Government of Karnataka has set eligibility criteria for this Yojana, and those are:
- The applicant must have their permanent as well as a legal resident in the state of Karnataka.
- The household income of applicants should not more than 32000 rupees per annum.
- The MLA or gram Panchayat will select the beneficiary. After that, they will only send the final to the concerned authorities of the Yojana.
- The total unit cost of the building of houses under this scheme will be 1.5 lakh.
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account detail
- PAN card
- Registration form of Basava Vasathi Yojana
How to apply for Basava Vasathi Yojana
If you want to get a house under the Basava Housing Scheme then you need to apply for this Yojana. Follow the below procedure for the application:
Step #1. Visit the official Basava Vasathi Yojana website.
In this step, you have to visit the official website of Ashraya Karnataka. Here you have to click on the "Basava Vasathi Scheme" link. It takes you to the next page. Here you can see the "Basava Vasathi Scheme" application form.
Step #2. Now, you have to fill your information in application form.
First of all, you can see options for preferred places on your screen. Select your preferred places now. After that, you have to enter the applicant's information like name, father name, gender, date of birth, mobile, email, category, etc. After selecting your category, you see an option to enter RD Number. Here you have to enter RD Number and click on the Proceed button.
Step #3. After that, verify your RD Number and upload other documents.
Now, the system will verify your RD Number. If your RD Number is correct, then you can proceed to fill other information on the application. You have to fill information like permanent address, correspondence address, etc. After that, you have to upload all relevant documents like aadhaar card, income certificate, caste certificate, etc into the application. After uploading, You can see an application number on your screen. You can save this application number for future use.
How to check Karnataka Basava Vasathi Yojana status
If you want to check the Basava Housing Scheme application form Status, then follow the step:
- Go to the official portal and then click on the option check Basava Vasathi Yojana status
- Now enter the district name and beneficiary code and then click on the submit option.
- You will get the Basava Vasathi Yojana status on your screen.
Contact Ashraya Karnataka
If you want to know more about this scheme, then you can contact theme on following address and number:
Kaveri Bhawan, 9th Floor, C&F Block
K. G. Road, Bangalore -
560009 Fax: 91-080-22247317
Contact Center: 080-23118888