DDA demand survey is introduced by the Delhi government in which the department of Delhi development authority works as a nodal agency of the government. The government wants to provide houses to all those people who belong to economically weaker sections, low-income groups, middle-income group category, etc. The government will provide housing to those people who are homeless, and de does not have any home to live.
To avail the benefit of PMAY, you need to register on the online website of the DDA demand survey. In this article, we will give you all the information related to the DDA demand survey so that you can get all the benefits associated with the PMAY.
DDA demand application form
The main objective of the government is to provide shelter to the people who do not afford it. The application can submit in August of this year. The applicant can register themselves by going on the official website that is dda.org.in. The price of houses getting a high divide so the people who belong to the low-income groups cannot afford to buy a home. Delhi government helps to provide them houses at an affordable rate. So make your dream real. You will get your own house with the help of a PMAY scheme.
Eligibility of DDA demand survey scheme
- The applicant must have a domicile of Delhi State.
- The minimum age should be 18 years to get the benefit of PMAY project.
- The bank account number is mandatory.
- The applicant should not have any house in the urban area of Delhi.
DDA demand survey benefit
- The beneficiary will get the subsidy of rupees 2.5 lakh.
- The interest of subsidy is 6.5 % per annum.
- The applicant can save up to Rs 2.5 lakh
- Aadhar card.
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Contact details
- Name of the head
- Current and permanent address
- Ration card detail
- Marital status
- Annual income certificate
- Employment status of the applicant
- Condition of the present house
- Age of the head of the family
DDA demand survey application
The applicant needs to follow the below step carefully so that they can get the benefit of the PMAY scheme:
- It is compulsory to have an email id while filling the application form.
- The age must be 18 years or above.
- The applicant needs to collect all the documents and save a soft copy of the document in your device.
- The document needs to upload file the filling of the form.
- A scanned signature of the head will be required.
Apply DDA demand survey
If you are going to apply for the PMAY DDA survey, then you need to follow the below instruction:
- Go to the official website, and read all the guidelines before filling the form.
- Create your user id and password by following the instruction available on the screen.
- Login your account with the help of user id and password.
- You need to enter your details like date of birth phone number etc. to create ID and password.
- After login, click on the option “application form.”
- Fill all the required details in the form and submit the form by clicking on the submit option.
- Take out the print out of the application form for future reference.
Other Govt Schemes: