Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a new scheme of Haryana Govt. This scheme provides life insurance, accidental insurance, and pensionary benefits to poor people. Under this scheme, each beneficiary family gets Rs 500 per month. The citizen who has income less than Rs 1,80,000 or land less than 2 acres.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Benefits
Here are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:
- This scheme is for poor people of Haryana who has income less than Rs 1,80,000 or land less than 2 acres.
- Under this scheme, Rs. 300 annual premium for life insurance will deduct from the beneficiary account From the amount.
- Rs. 12 annual premium of accidental insurance will also deduct from the beneficiary account From the amount.
- A monthly contribution of Rs 55 to 200 per month will pay automatically from the bank account for the pension. After the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension at the rate of Rs 3,000 per month.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Eligibility
- A resident of Haryana can apply for this scheme.
- The citizen who has income less than Rs 1,80,000 or land less than 2 acres can apply for this scheme.
Category Wise Eligible Beneficiaries and Their Benefits
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
|Option 1||Financial assistance Rs 6000 per year in 3 installments of Rs 2000|
|Option 2||Beneficiary Nominated member by the family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining|
|Option 3||On the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||Family elected member will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. The beneficiary can choose the option of insurance cover in which state government will pay the premium.|
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
|Option 1||Rs 6,000 per year in 3 installments of Rs 2,000|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000 after 5 years|
Parivar Samridhi Yojana Document Requirement
Here are the following documents required for this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Account.
- Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
Parivar Samridhi Yojana Apply
The beneficiary has to fill a simple form in which he or she has to fill personal and income details of all family members. This form has to submit to the tahsil office. After some time, the beneficiary will get Rs. 500 per month in account. You can get more information from haryana.gov.in.
Haryana State govt is preparing of 54 lakh families database. After the database is centralized in the system, the government will issue the 14 digit ID number in the form of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to the eligible citizens. This card will be used to apply for state welfare scheme like Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana.