Madhya Pradesh (MP) Govt launches Unemployment Allowance scheme for thousands of MP students who don’t have jobs after completing their study. Purpose of MP Berojgari Bhatta is providing financial help to unemployment youth of MP. MP Govt will provide financial Support to unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme will give basic income to unemployed youth.
Madhya Pradesh govt has increased their budget to provide financial support to unemployed youth of MP. Now, MP Govt will give Rs. 3500/- per month to each unemployed youth of MP state. Rs. 3500/- will only be paid to those who have registered themselves on the official website of http://www.mprojgar.gov.in.
Eligibility for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
- The Applicant should have a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years.
- An Applicant should have passed 12th or Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Applicant should don’t have any income source.
- Applicant Family income should be less than 3 lakh.
Document Required for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
- Applicant should have Aadhaar Card.
- Resident proof of Madhya Pradesh.
- Benefited certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Certificate of 12th or Graduate or Post Graduate.
How to Register MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019
- Visit the official website of MP Rojgar Portal.
- Click on Register Yourself on Right side menu
- It will take you on Register page there you have to fill district, city, mobile, email, user id and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit
- It will take you to another page where you have to fill your other information like about your educational information, your personal information.
- You can take a printout of your registration from there.
After submitting an application for Unemployment Allowance Scheme of MP Govt, the applicant is eligible for financial assistance. The applicant will get Unemployment Allowance in bank account directly.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Helpline/Toll Free Number
The applicant can call on 0755-2767927 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any other help.