Karnataka govt has launched Samruddhi Yojana. This scheme will give the skill training and Entrepreneurship opportunities to the SC/ST community. This scheme is under the social welfare department. Through this scheme, women can promote self-employment as well as entrepreneurship opportunities. Almost 2500 entrepreneur this state can get benefits of this scheme for the 3 years of time period.
10 lakh will be given to for the startup to the SC/ST. there are almost 30 companies has signed with the government to give the benefits of the scheme to more the 250000 people.
Samruddhi Yojana Benefits
- it will help to create own business for SC/ST community people
- Almost 10 lakh rupees will be given to every SC/ST people along with training to start their own business.
- Full mentorship and support will be given to ever entrepreneurs.
Samruddhi Yojana Eligibility for Scheme
- Minimum age must be 21 years old.
- Applicant must have their 10th marks certificate.
- Applicant must have their permanent address in the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant must belong in the SC/ST categories in the state of Karnataka.
Samruddhi Yojana Karnataka Register
You can register yourself by visiting the official site of Samruddhi yojana and after registration; you can get the benefits of Samruddhi yojana.
- you have to registered yourself for the Samruddhi Yojana by visiting official Samruddhi website.
- You can also fill the offline form of Samruddhi scheme by going any of the local banks.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Submit identity proofs like Aadhar card in the bank or upload the scanned Aadhar card if you are filling your form online.
- Now click on the submit button to submit your form.