Karnataka govt has launched Samruddhi Yojana. This scheme gives the skill training and Entrepreneurship opportunities to the SC/ST community. This scheme is under the social welfare department. Through this scheme, women can promote self-employment as well as entrepreneurship opportunities. Almost 2500 entrepreneurs in this state can get benefits from this scheme for the 3 years of the time period.
10 lakh will be given for the startup to the SC/ST. there are almost 30 companies have signed with the government to give the benefits of the scheme to more the 250000 people.
Samruddhi Yojana Benefits
- it helps to create their own business for SC/ST community people
- Almost 10 lakh rupees provide to every SC/ST people along with training to start their own business.
- Full mentorship and support will be given to ever entrepreneurs.
- The minimum age must be 21 years old.
- Applicant must have their 10th marks certificate.
- Applicant must have their permanent address in the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant must belong in the SC/ST categories in the state of Karnataka.
- Minimum 3 years of operation in the industry
- Established brand and markets for services
- Minimum of 10 franchisees/dealership
- Investment for the franchise – preferably within 10 lakhs
- Financial Stability – a minimum of 3 years of tax filed with-profits
How to register for Karnataka Samruddhi Yojana Franchisor
To get the benefits of Samruddhi yojana, you have to follow the below procedure for that:
Step #1: You have to visit the official website.
In this step, you have to register yourself for the Samruddhi Yojana on the official website. You can also fill the offline form of Samruddhi scheme at any of the local banks. If you are using the official website to register, then you have to click on the "register as Franchisor" button. It takes you to the next page.
Step #2. Now, you have to fill the First part of the online application form.
Now, you can see a popup form on your screen. You have to click on the proceed button. Here you can see the application form on your screen. After that, you have to enter the organization name, Brand name, Representative Name, Designation, phone, email, etc.
Later you have to enter your company website, establishment date, Address of company, State, district, city, and zip code.
Step #3. Now, you have to fill the second part of the online application form.
In the second part of the application form, you have to select the districts. After that, you have to enter a brief about your organization and select the business segment. After entering these details, you have to upload the Scope of work, P&L statement, and marketing collateral. Now, click on the Disclaimer and submit button. Finally, you have successfully applied for Samruddhi Yojana.
AP Rythu Raksha Yojana 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Rs. 10000 Subsidy Scheme Registration & Beneficiary List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary List
KALIA Scheme odisha, Kaliya Scheme Beneficiary List, kalia.co.in
Ayushman Bharat Yojana- Jan Arogya List 2019 | Beneficiary List of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana, Online Apply, Chart, Rs. 3000 pm