AP Rythu Raksha Yojana is a farmer financially help scheme of Andhra Pradesh. This Scheme provides a subsidy of Rs. 10,000 per acre to farmers. The Farmer gets the Subsidy amount directly into the bank account before the sowing season.
Rythu Raksha Scheme
Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State cover under this scheme. The government is also planning to include leased farmers also. Detailed Information Regarding Eligibility Criteria will soon be available. Department soon released the List of All the Eligible Farmer sunder this Scheme. Rs. 10,000 subsidy comes into farmer account in 2 installments. One installment comes in Rabi Season and another installment comes into Kharif season. Farmers can use this money to buy seeds, fertilizers, and bug repellents. In 1 year, the farmer gets Rs. 10000/- per acre. This is a DBT scheme.
Benefits of Scheme
The Rythu Raksha Scheme provides financial assistance to Andhra Pradesh farmers. Here are the some benefits of Rythu Raksha Scheme:
- This is a DBT scheme. Farmers get the amount directly in their bank account. They don't need to visit the office much time to collect money.
- Rs. 10,000/- per acre provides to each farmer in two installments. One installment comes in Rabi Season and another installment comes into Kharif season.
- This scheme helps financially to all farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Rythu Raksha Yojana Eligibility
To apply for Rythu Rakha Yojana, you have to fulfill following conditions:
- Only Andhra Pradesh resident farmers can apply for this scheme.
- Rythu Raksha scheme is only for small, marginal and tenant farmers.
- Farmer must have a bank account link with Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Andhra Pradesh Resident Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Ration card.
AP Rythu Raksha Scheme Registration Process
As per the available information regarding this Scheme, the department prepares to list of beneficiaries in the State. This work will be done in various phases. Once Identified, the beneficiaries will be information. Then they need to Proceed towards the Application Process. It is not clear whether the procedure to Apply will be Online or Offline.
Rythu Raksha List 2019 – Check Beneficiary Farmers Names Online
As mentioned before, the Department announces the names of Eligible Farmers. Once Finalized, this list will be made available online. We will provide you the Steps to Check the District Wise Rythu Raksha List Online. If the List is uploaded as a PDF file, you have to get the link to download the PDF file.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Farmer List District and Village wise 2019
AP Rythu Raksha Yojana 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Rs. 10000 Subsidy Scheme Registration & Beneficiary List
AP ADARANA – II Scheme Details, Online Apply, Application Status Check
AP Yuvanestham Online Apply - Registration - Login - Beneficiary List
11 thoughts on “AP Rythu Raksha Yojana Eligibility and Beneficiary List”