ADARANA-II Scheme is launched by Andhra Pradesh govt. Main objective of ADARAN-II Scheme is to provide financial assistance to Backward Classes (BC) skilled worker to buy good modern tools and gadgets for their business so that they can generate good income. This scheme will provide financial assistance in 3 slabs i.e., Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- as unit cost with 70% subsidy component, 20% NBCFDC loan and 10% beneficiary contribution for procurement of modern tools and gadgets.
Eligibility for ADARANA –II Scheme
- Must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Must be from Backward Class (BC) of Andhra Pradesh
- Age group of candidate will be 18 to 50 years.
- Beneficiary shall be registered under Praja Sadhikarika survey
Document Required for ADARANA –II Scheme
- Mobile Number
- Ration card Number
- Aadhaar Card scanned copy need to upload while online apply.
ADARANA – II Scheme How To Apply
- Visit official website and click ‘Apply Online’ link on http://www.adarana.ap.gov.in/ADARANA/
- You need to put mobile number to send the One Time Password (OTP) to enable filling of application form.
- Enter the Mobile Number and click ‘Get OTP’. An SMS with OTP will be sent to your mobile Number.
- Now you have enter OTP received on your registered mobile number .
- It will take you to the Application form where you have to enter the Ration Card Number and click Enter. The list of family members will be populated. Select your Name from the Family Members list. It will be taken as the ‘Applicant Name’.
- Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Age and Address will be auto-populated from the Ration Card database
- Enter Caste Category and Caste Name.
- Enter the Educational Qualification and Trade.
- Upload the Aadhaar Card and Tick the checkbox and submit the application form.
- You will receive the Application Number. Keep this Application Number for checking the status of your application.
- You will need to appear in person at the MPDO office for the selection interview. The date of interview will be intimated to you through SMS.
ADARANA – II Scheme Application Status Check
- To check status of your application your have to visit official website http://www.adarana.ap.gov.in/ADARANA/
- There you have click on Application status.
- Here you have to enter your application number which was received on your mobile when u register on website and click on Get Application details.
- It will tell you whether your application has been approved or pending or rejected.
|Name of the scheme||ADARANA – II Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||Dec 2018|
|Implementation date||Jan 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Backward Class ( BC) Skilled Worker|
|Allowance||financial assistance in 3 slabs i.e., Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 10,000/-|